As our Business Development Manager, your main responsibility will be to lead the team of BDRs, close as many deals as possible and improve our business strategy and metrics. Its a great time to join the companys international expansion and to become responsible for the sales strategy and optimized sales execution. You will work closely with the Head of Growth to optimize processes and procedures to achieve our ambitious sales targets to help the company scale.
In this challenging role you will develop a focused and winning sales culture inspired on trust and transparency and in order to be successful it is key to lead the team by example. You will play a crucial role in the teams future development and will focus on team effort, quality and delivering results. You will be improving the necessary processes, templates and guidelines, are on top of the sales funnel, conversion rates and sales excellence and will work closely together with Client Success, Marketing and Operations to optimize the full sales process, market visibility and ROI. With the Commercial Lead, you will set the annual sales plans, are responsible for forecasting/ budget and on a daily basis you will focus on coaching, training and development of the BDR team.
What youll be doing
- Be responsible for the whole sales process, from the first meeting through to closing deals;
- Use your expertise and experience to structurally discover and develop new business opportunities;
- Developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Define and plan the commercial actions and timely follow-up;
- Define and implement new sales processes, procedures and sales force effectiveness with the Commercial Lead;
- Utilize data to develop sales plans based on customer analysis to maximize growth;
- Lead by example and quickly anticipate changes in opportunities and customer needs.
What were looking for
- Bachelors or Masters degree;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in business development;
- Preferably experience with selling B2B services or solutions;
- Energetic, passionate and result-oriented influencer with a hands-on sales mindset;
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and solutions-oriented person;
- You are highly ambitious to meet your sales targets, and have an internal drive to contribute to the companys success;
- You are immensely excited about our service and eager to get an understanding of the relocation industry;
- You fit in at a rapidly growing, largely informal, modern organization, and can handle a significant amount of responsibility;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and live in Amsterdam or the surrounding areas.
Whats in it for you
- A full time contract
- A company laptop & phone
- 22 holidays!
- Classpass credits
- Your own, personal subscription to Swapfiets!
- Room for own initiatives and improvements
- A company lunch like no other! Think of a full dining hall, meeting new people, fresh food, and a great atmosphere. It is like that e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!
uButler is a 24/7 service that provides assistance to international local hires that need to find their way in the Netherlands. Our International Mobility Agents, who work under the alias Sophie, arrange everything that a newcomer needs when settling in a new country via our special created software. Think about opening a bank account, taking out health insurance to arrange personal matters, like arranging a holiday or looking for a hobby. Our golden formula of well-trained people, combined with a smart system, ensures that international local hires will find their way in the Netherlands within a few weeks! Are you the new link in this technical and innovative scale-up?