Do you get excited about digital security? Are you good at building, maintaining and strengthening relationships with Enterprises and do you always know how to come up with the right solutions? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As our Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive sales and growth of our business. You play a crucial role in making the right connections between our internal support and product teams, and establishing effective lines of communication with our customers. Supported by Customer Success, Inside Sales and Marketing, you are fully responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with large and small customers in the Netherlands and abroad. In addition, you are well able to identify needs, think in terms of solutions and can advise customers well. To manage these large and complex accounts, you work with various internal stakeholders at the customer. You have a healthy drive, an eye for the market, a commercial attitude, are solution- and result-oriented and do everything you can to unburden your customer. Furthermore, you establish and maintain communication with both larger enterprises and smaller customers, ensuring effective utilization of relationship-building and maximizing upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You have an entrepreneurial role and contribute to the further growth of Evidos and it’s customers!
What we’re looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You have experience in maintaining relationships with customers, are a good listener and think in terms of solutions. Additionally, you know how to reach a deal in the deal closing phase;
- You are able to communicate with all types of organizations (SMEs and Enterprises) and have experience in contacting people in various functions such as Business Unit Managers, Purchasing Managers, Sales/Sales.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
About Signhost (previously Evidos)
Signhost, an Entrust solution, is an international cloud platform for electronic signatures and digital identification based in Haarlem, the Netherlands.
These two solutions are each offered in dedicated products:
- Signhost Electronic Signature: Electronic signing for digital contracts through APIs, mobile apps, or a web portal.
- ID Proof Digital Identification: A solution to digitally verify Government IDs/Passports of employees, clients, or others, via a mobile app.
Our aim is to digitize and make business procedures more sustainable, reducing waste and road traffic. We strive to contribute to society in the long term and actively build sustainable relationships. This is achieved by facilitating the simple and quick signing of digital documents with legal safeguards.
Signhost was recently acquired by Entrust, providing us with a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection. We’re prepared to handle scaling from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the years ahead.
Working at Signhost
At Signhost, we are dedicated to cultivating a work environment that prioritizes happiness and well-being. We strongly believe in the importance of leisure activities, ample growth opportunities, maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and fostering teamwork. With a team of over 55 dedicated colleagues, we empower each individual with the autonomy to chart their career path through our diverse range of career development opportunities.
Beyond the confines of our work, we engage in a plethora of enjoyable activities together. These include organized VR gaming days, delightful beachside BBQs, weekly paddle games, thrilling bouldering adventures, and even an unforgettable 4-day excursion to Valencia. These shared experiences have not only motivated us, but also solidified our bonds in a secure and enjoyable environment. We place immense value on the time we spend together, as it strengthens our trust and builds robust working relationships amongst our team members.
Do we have your attention?
Feel free to reach out to Stijn on +31 85 047 0440 for more information. A pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure.