As a Senior Software Engineerat uButler, you and our software engineering team are the engine that will keep uButler improving through technological innovations! With your experience you will have the possibility to shape our smart systems and guide our junior & medior software developers throughout a journey of great innovation!
What you’ll be doing
- You are a software Engineer who can take the lead in the further development of our own in-house developed software. As a result, you will contribute to the growth of this technical and innovative start-up!
- Thinking along in the improvements of the systems and user experiences;
- Determining and executing the IT objectives;
- Ensuring a stable and reliable IT infrastructure;
- The technical management, setup and improvement of the infrastructure, consisting of a number of virtual Linux servers and various services of cloud providers.
What we’re looking for
- You have 5-8 years of relevant work experience in the field of software development;
- You are an expert when it comes to things like React, React Native, PostgreSQL, GraphQL (Apollo), Node.js, Typescript (or any similar technologies);
- You are familiar with setting up servers and keeping track of them.
- You are familiar with git;
- You are familiar with writing in SASS/Stylus/PostCSS (or similar);
- You are enterprising and not afraid to build something from the start;
- You have a flexible attitude, are independent
- You pick up new technologies quickly and keep up to date with the latest developments.
- You are familiar with coding best practices/design patterns and can teach when to apply which to your Engineer colleagues.
- You are available full-time;
What’s in it for you
- A unique experience with a young, ambitious and fast-growing company;
- A nice salary;
- A laptop;
- Great office lunches!
- Lots of freedom to organize your position;
- An environment in which you get many opportunities and where there is room for your ideas;
- The ability to make a significant impact on the future technologies used and the way we are rapidly expanding our engineering team.
- A great team with nice colleagues who are not afraid of a game from time to time!