Do you speak the Enterprises language like no other and would you like to increase your knowledge and skills on an international level? Are you enthusiastic about the opportunities that digitization brings? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As a Sales Executive you are fully responsible for further expanding the services of Evidos and our partner Entrust at international level in Spain. In this entrepreneurial role, you focus entirely on attracting large future customers in Spain. Therefore, you have a major influence on all phases of the sales process. You listen, analyze and understand the problems of our potential customers. You become an expert in Consultative Selling and you are able to build a positive business case to realize internal decision-making with our (potential) customers as quickly as possible. During the sales process you are in charge and together with the Inside Sales team you ensure a smooth follow-up and settlement. You have daily contact with the right colleagues (Product, Support, IT, Legal, Compliance, Business and/or management) to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible. In addition, you will actively detect, analyze and prospect new markets (Enterprises).
A real entrepreneurial and free sales position in which you directly contribute to the further international growth of Evidos!
What we’re looking for
- You live in Spain and want to operate on behalf of Evidos from Spain;
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and Spanish, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You have a couple of years of relevant working experience, preferably in a B2B environment;
- You have experience in recruiting potential new customers, expanding the existing network in a comparable environment and you know how to reach a deal in the deal closing phase;
- You are able to communicate with all types of organizations (SMEs and Enterprises) and you have experience in contact with people in various positions such as Business Unit Managers, Purchasing Managers and Sales.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Company lease car, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
About Signhost (previously Evidos)
Signhost, an Entrust solution, is an international cloud platform for electronic signatures and digital identification based in Haarlem, the Netherlands.
These two solutions are each offered in dedicated products:
- Signhost Electronic Signature: Electronic signing for digital contracts through APIs, mobile apps, or a web portal.
- ID Proof Digital Identification: A solution to digitally verify Government IDs/Passports of employees, clients, or others, via a mobile app.
Our aim is to digitize and make business procedures more sustainable, reducing waste and road traffic. We strive to contribute to society in the long term and actively build sustainable relationships. This is achieved by facilitating the simple and quick signing of digital documents with legal safeguards.
Signhost was recently acquired by Entrust, providing us with a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection. We’re prepared to handle scaling from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the years ahead.
Working at Signhost
At Signhost, we are dedicated to cultivating a work environment that prioritizes happiness and well-being. We strongly believe in the importance of leisure activities, ample growth opportunities, maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and fostering teamwork. With a team of over 55 dedicated colleagues, we empower each individual with the autonomy to chart their career path through our diverse range of career development opportunities.
Beyond the confines of our work, we engage in a plethora of enjoyable activities together. These include organized VR gaming days, delightful beachside BBQs, weekly paddle games, thrilling bouldering adventures, and even an unforgettable 4-day excursion to Valencia. These shared experiences have not only motivated us, but also solidified our bonds in a secure and enjoyable environment. We place immense value on the time we spend together, as it strengthens our trust and builds robust working relationships amongst our team members.
Are you interested?
Please apply via our Workday Career Page: Sales Executive or feel free to reach out to Stijn on +31 85 047 0440 or for more information. A pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure.