Are you enthusiastic about the opportunities that digitization brings and do you speak the language of Enterprises like no other? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As a Sales Executive you are fully responsible for further expanding Signhost services with the focus on the BeNeLux market. In this entrepreneurial role from our office in Haarlem, you focus entirely on attracting large future customers in the BeNeLux. Therefore you have a major influence on all phases of the sales process. You listen, analyze and understand the problems of our potential customers. You become an expert in Consultative Selling and you are able to build a positive business case to realize internal decision-making with our (potential) customers as quickly as possible. During the sales process you are in charge and together with the Inside Sales team you ensure a smooth follow-up and settlement. You have daily contact with the right colleagues (Product, Support, IT, Legal, Compliance, Business and/or management) to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible. In addition, you will actively detect, analyze and prospect new markets (Enterprises).
A real entrepreneurial and free sales position in which you directly contribute to the further growth of Signhost!
What were looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree and you are fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment;
- You have experience in recruiting potential new customers, expanding the existing network in a comparable environment and you know how to reach a deal in the deal closing phase;
- You are able to communicate with all types of organizations (SMEs and Enterprises) and you have experience in contact with people in various positions such as Business Unit Managers, Purchasing Managers and Sales;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Company lease car, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to keeping the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrusts technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Entrust Workflow Signing and ID Proof Solutions
Signhost is the Entrust Workflow Signing Solution for electronic signing and digital identification based in Haarlem, the Netherlands. These two solutions are each offered in dedicated products:
- Signhost: Electronic signing solution for digital contracts through APIs, mobile apps, or a web portal.
- ID Proof: Online ID and Passport Verification to digitally verify identities of employees, clients, or others, via a mobile app.
Our aim is to digitize and make business procedures more sustainable, reducing waste and road traffic. We strive to contribute to society in the long term and actively build sustainable relationships. This is achieved by facilitating the simple and quick signing of digital documents with legal safeguards. Signhost was recently acquired by Entrust, providing us with a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection. We’re prepared to handle scaling from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the years ahead.
Working in the Signhost team
Within the Signhost team, we are dedicated to cultivating a work environment that prioritizes happiness and well-being. We strongly believe in the importance of leisure activities, ample growth opportunities, maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and fostering teamwork. With a team of over 55 dedicated colleagues, we empower each individual with the autonomy to chart their career path through our diverse range of career development opportunities. Beyond the confines of our work, we engage in a plethora of enjoyable activities together. These include organized VR gaming days, delightful beachside BBQs, weekly paddle games, thrilling bouldering adventures, and even an unforgettable 4-day excursion to Valencia. These shared experiences have not only motivated us, but also solidified our bonds in a secure and enjoyable environment. We place immense value on the time we spend together, as it strengthens our trust and builds robust working relationships amongst our team members.
Do we have your attention?
Please apply via our Workday Career Page: Sales Executive BeNeLux or feel free to reach out to Stijn on +31 85 047 0440 or for more information. A pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure.