Are you enthusiastic about the opportunities that digitization brings and do you speak the language of Enterprices like no other? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As a Sales Executive you are fully responsible for further expanding Evidos’ services within the Belgian market. In this entrepreneurial role from our office in Haarlem, you focus entirely on attracting large future customers in Belgium. Therefore you have a major influence on all phases of the sales process. You listen, analyze and understand the problems of our potential customers. You become an expert in Consultative Selling and you are able to build a positive business case to realize internal decision-making with our (potential) customers as quickly as possible. During the sales process you are in charge and together with the Inside Sales team you ensure a smooth follow-up and settlement. You have daily contact with the right colleagues (Product, Support, IT, Legal, Compliance, Business and/or management) to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible. In addition, you will actively detect, analyze and prospect new markets (Enterprises).
A real entrepreneurial and free sales position in which you directly contribute to the further growth of Evidos in Belgium!
What we’re looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and Flemish, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment;
- You have experience in recruiting potential new customers, expanding the existing network in a comparable environment and you know how to reach a deal in the deal closing phase;
- You are able to communicate with all types of organizations (SMEs and Enterprises) and you have experience in contact with people in various positions such as Business Unit Managers, Purchasing Managers, Sales/Sales.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
Evidos, an Entrust company, is an international cloud platform for digital signing and digital identification. Based in Haarlem. We offer several products and services:
Complete webportal, API or mobile app for electronic signatures.
– ID Proof
Solution to verify Government IDs / Passports of employees, clients or other users.
– ID Connect
Solution for secured log in, through identified procedures and biometric verification.
Our goal is to make business procedures and paperflows digital and sustainable, by reducing waste and road traffic.
We aim to make a social contribution for the long term and we also consciously build sustainable relationships. We do so by having them simply and quickly sign digital documents with legal safeguards.
Evidos was recently acquired by Entrust, giving us a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection. We are ready to scale from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the coming years.
Working at Evidos
At Evidos we strive to make our work environment as happy and healthy as possible. We believe that recreation, proper opportunity, a healthy work-life balance and team building is important. We give our over 40+ colleagues the autonomy and opportunity to develop themselves through the many career opportunities we have. Next to work, we do lots of fun things together. An organized VR-game day, BBQ on the beach, our weekly paddle games, bouldering and even a 4-day trip to Valencia helped us create an atmosphere that is both motivating but also having fun together in a safe environment. We all value spending time together and building a thrustful working relation with each other.
Do we have your attention?
Feel free to reach out to Stijn on +31 85 047 0440 or send an email to [email protected]
A pre-employment screening (performed by Validata) is part of our application procedure.