Do you get excited about creating qualified new business opportunities? Are you self-motivated, driven by results, and do you have a curiosity to spot opportunities and growth at potential customers in Germany? Then Evidos is looking for you!
As a Sales Development Representative, you ensure together with the Sales team the growth of Evidos in Germany by finding new leads and contacting existing leads. In this dynamic role, your main focus is on finding, approaching and acquiring cold, lukewarm and warm leads in the German market. You contribute to setting up original and relevant campaigns that generate new leads. From our fantastic office in the heart of Haarlem, you assess and handle all incoming leads and you are responsible for the entire sales process for our smaller and larger customers. You grow your customer base and take responsibility for closing deals yourself. You provide new customers with online demos and you clearly explain our product options. You proactively maintain contact with potential customers and partners and involve internal colleagues (Product, Support, IT, Legal, Compliance, Business and/or management) to ensure that the process runs smoothly. Together with the Sales team, you take care of the completion of the entire sales process, for example you prepare quotations and process your data in our CRM system. With your commercial skills and international ambition, youre at the right place at Evidos. Beyond sales, you can support us in marketing and strategy development. You get the freedom to work in a way that suits you the best and where you get the opportunity to develop yourself!
What were looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and German, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You are structural, you get energy from results and you want to win in a fair way;
- You are verbally strong, have the goodwill on the phone and are able to connect the right colleagues based on customer needs;
- You have a real passion for sales and you like to take challenges to the next level.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- You take your own responsibility over deals and marketing campaigns;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
Evidos, an Entrust company, is an international cloud platform for digital signing and digital identification. Based in Haarlem. We offer several products and services:
Complete webportal, API or mobile app for electronic signatures.
– ID Proof
Solution to verify Government IDs / Passports of employees, clients or other users.
– ID Connect
Solution for secured log in, through identified procedures and biometric verification.
Our goal is to make business procedures and paperflows digital and sustainable, by reducing waste and road traffic.
We aim to make a social contribution for the long term and we also consciously build sustainable relationships. We do so by having them simply and quickly sign digital documents with legal safeguards.
Evidos was recently acquired by Entrust, giving us a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection. We are ready to scale from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the coming years.
Working at Evidos
At Evidos we strive to make our work environment as happy and healthy as possible. We believe that recreation, proper opportunity, a healthy work-life balance and team building is important. We give our over 40+ colleagues the autonomy and opportunity to develop themselves through the many career opportunities we have. Next to work, we do lots of fun things together. An organized VR-game day, BBQ on the beach, our weekly paddle games, bouldering and even a 4-day trip to Valencia helped us create an atmosphere that is both motivating but also having fun together in a safe environment. We all value spending time together and building a thrustful working relation with each other.