We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Project Manager.
Welcome in the world of iChoosr!
We are a young, growing, international, privately owned company. Since our start in 2008 we have grown into an organization with over 120 colleagues who work across the US, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Poland and Japan.
Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition. We do this by organizing group buying projects for sustainable products such as renewable energy contracts and rooftop solar & storage installations.
We are human centered, meaning that in everything we do, we look at the world through the eyes, hearts and minds of humans. This allows us to create the ideal customer journey for both consumers and our partners via our digital platform.
Since 2008 we have helped 2.3 million consumers to switch to a renewable energy contract and we have helped over 130.000 people to install a solar system on their roof and generate their own electricity. We have helped more than 2.3 million consumers switch to a renewable energy contract, and helped more than 130.000 people install solar on their roof and generate their own renewable electricity.
Five years ago, we started operations in Texas. We have organized 16 campaigns under the Texas Power Switch brand. This year we expanded to offer solar and storage. In the future, we are looking to expand to other states including Illinois, Washington, and more.
What will be your role?
As Project Manager Energy US, you are responsible for all operational aspects in the group buying programs in Texas. This includes: preparation and execution of the project planning, including overseeing all project related communication and other deliverables. In your role, you continuously monitor the project’s progress to see how and where we can improve our performance. You will work closely with colleagues in the US business team and with our expert teams in the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, and UK (marketing, data analysis, IT & privacy management). You will also be partially responsible for dealing directly with the winning providers, and often helping to facilitate interesting goals with cities and external companies.
What will be your tasks?
- Manage the project throughout each phase and help to optimize results;
- Preparation and execution of project related communication (e.g. emails)
- Manage and initiate enhancements for the online platform when needed (together with the IT team) throughout each phase (from subscription until post-acceptation);
- Analysis of results and looking for ways to improve (e.g. by using A/B tests and customer satisfaction surveys);
- Maintain a positive relationship with each winning provider and oversee that participants are processed in a successful way;
- Follow the market and internal developments to see how we can innovate our services towards all stakeholders (consumers, community leaders and suppliers);
- Support other projects colleagues in their daily tasks.
Who are you?
- You can think and act on a bachelor or masters degree level;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You are consumer oriented and care about the best outcome for our participants;
- You are an excellent planner, and you enjoy working on a wide range of tasks;
- You work carefully and have an eye for detail which allows you to recognize opportunities to improve;
- You are a self-starter who proactively picks up tasks, questions and inquiries and asks for help or information when necessary;
- You have excellent oral and written command of the English language;
- A personal interest or affinity with the US and/or Texas is a plus;
- Having knowledge and interest in energy and renewable energy is a plus.
What does iChoosr offer you?
- A broad and interesting position and responsibilities;
- Freedom to take initiative;
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment with fun, smart, creative and motivated colleagues;
- Sufficient room for personal development and growth within the company;
- A nice office at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, easily accessible by public transport or bicycle;
- Competitive salary supplemented with 25 vacation days, a pension plan, laptop and cellphone, and work trips;
- Flexibility in working from home (1-2 days per week) and remote working days.