As our Product Manager at uButler, you will be owning the journey of uButler’s main user groups and oversee the new product innovations. You will be responsible from concept to the actual launch and ensure that innovations and new customers are being adopted properly. You will be the go-to person throughout the whole product lifecycle, from product strategy to new features actually going live. You’ll own the product directives and together with the different teams we will make sure to bring uButler and the customer experience to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- Find the best solutions for our customers and user groups by combining customer, market, and strategic requirements and opportunities;
- Write, review and take responsibility for clear, concise, and comprehensive documentation and oversee new product innovations from concept to launch;
- Create, own and maintain the product roadmap, aligned with the overarching product strategy. Make the right decisions between different the stakeholders & priorities;
- Responsible for data analysis, experimentation, and reporting on your product to drive changes and improvements to the user experience;
- Decide on backlog prioritization and hands-on setup of different projects where needed;
- Defining the engineering plausibility, prioritise tasks for Design, Development and Testing and translate the business strategy into the day-to-day priorities;
- Act as liaison between clients, users and partners; translate and divide work between the different departments and manage expectations towards the stakeholders;
- Lead brainstorming sessions with the different teams and generate new product ideas.
What we’re looking for
- You want to take ownership and develop the product department within our scale-up;
- Besides strategic thinking, you’d love to be operational involved to ensure new projects are being launched with the highest possible quality;
- You can easily manage and understand different user groups and set the right priorities;
- People know you as a proactive teamplayer with good stakeholder management skills;
- You understand different adoption patterns and the buying journey and can leverage your insights into the perfect product strategy;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll be working in a fast growing startup that is still at an early stage, meaning there’s a lot of room for impact. The work that you’ll do will help shape our product organization for years to come;
- We value personal growth and we’ll do whatever we can to set you up for success;
- Great office lunches! Meeting new people, fresh food made daily and a great atmosphere!
- A great team with nice colleagues, who enjoy fun outside activities such sporting events or company drinks with the team!
- Good salary and extra benefits such as a Classpass discount, subscription to Swapfiets and more!