Welcome to the world of iChoosr
We are a young, growing, international, privately owned company. Since our start in 2008 we have grown into an organization with over 120 colleagues who work across the US, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Poland and Japan.
Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition. We do this by organizing group buying projects for sustainable products such as renewable energy contracts and rooftop solar & storage and heat pump installations.
We are human centered, meaning that in everything we do, we look at the world through the eyes, hearts and minds of humans. This allows us to create the ideal customer journey for both consumers and our partners via our digital platform.
Since 2008 we have helped 2.5 million consumers to switch to a renewable energy contract and we have helped over 140.000 people to install a solar system on their roof and generate their own electricity.
What will be your role?
In this versatile role you will embrace the unknowns, take ownership of design problems and see them through from research and ideation to shipping and beyond. You will contribute to our design system, will be part of our growing and vibrant design team and will work closely alongside other Designers, Marketers, Product Manager, and our Engineers.
As Product Designer you help us turn complex business cases into frictionless user experiences that are meaningful to our audiences. You’ll endeavour to understand the needs of our customers and help elevate the design practices throughout our teams. You validate and test new innovative ideas while elevating existing solutions based on qualitative and quantitative data, will design usable and elegant cross-device wireframes, prototypes, and the ultimate user experiences for web and app users.
With your strong visual mindset you’re able to craft interfaces that solve problems, engage and delight. You will evolve existing solutions and run projects to make our product further excel. In addition, you ensure that iChoosr’s design patterns are applied appropriately by the teams while governing and adapting the design systems to accommodate new use cases.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team and provide a user-centric voice in design and product discussions;
- Craft efficient design artifacts of all sorts (user flows, interactive prototypes, site architectures, wireframes, data visualisations, etc.) that are engaging to product leaders, actionable to engineers, and deliver flawless experiences to our users;
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and marketing to uphold the aesthetic and technical excellence of our multiple brands;
- Be involved in decisions related to existing and new products and experiences, and be able to back those decisions up with a narrative at the intersections of user needs and business outcomes;
- Engage product leaders to identify, scope, and prioritise design, user research, and documentation needs and activities;
- Contribute to the maturation of our design system, design practices, agile methodology, and culture as we scale the human-centered design practice at iChoosr.
Who are you?
- At least 3 years’ experience in an agency or in-house environment;
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree and / or (+2 year) relevant design work experience;
- A team player who is motivated, proactive, creative, and inspires others;
- Experience with digital products (for both web and native apps) and throughout the entire design process;
- Care about solving the right problems for our users whilst ensuring it contributes to our strategy and product direction;
- Excellent communication, time management and multitasking skills;
- Knows how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly;
- Experience working in agile product teams on digital products and services;
- Mastered design and prototyping software such as Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD;
- Ideally managed or mentored other Designers to further develop their skill-set;
- A fluency in English.
What do we offer you?
- An ambitious, highly professional and fun international organization;
- Working with enthusiastic, sincere and smart colleagues who work together in an informal way;
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits;
- Fresh new laptop (Macbook Pro or Windows) also for personal use;
- Great place to work in Amsterdam Centre with occasional travel;
- Becoming part of a market leading, innovative and sustainable company.
Are you enthusiastic?
Does this job at iChoosr appeal to you then please let us know! A call can be easily arranged to see if there is a potential match. Contact us through [email protected] or call +31 85 0470 440