Welcome to the world of iChoosr
We are a young, growing, international, privately owned company. Since our start in 2008 we have grown into an organization with over 120 colleagues who work across the US, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Poland and Japan.
Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition. We do this by organizing group buying projects for sustainable products such as renewable energy contracts and rooftop solar & storage and heat pump installations.
We are human centered, meaning that in everything we do, we look at the world through the eyes, hearts and minds of humans. This allows us to create the ideal customer journey for both consumers and our partners via our digital platform.
Since 2008 we have helped 2.5 million consumers to switch to a renewable energy contract and we have helped over 140.000 people to install a solar system on their roof and generate their own electricity.
What will be your role?
In this versatile role, you will be part of our growing design team to serve our creative needs across the company and advance our unique and beloved brand. You will collaborate with teams across the company to bring initiatives and new products to the market, using novel design and storytelling solutions. Together with the team you develop a deep understanding of the iChoosr brand and help to expand and evolve it over time.
From our website to print, campaigns to social posts, you’ll work in every phase of a project from initial concept to production. You will work closely with stakeholders and the in-house design team to develop design toolkits and templates, to ensure brand coherence, and consistency across all creative output. Furthermore you will also identify emerging design trends proactively and contribute to robust internal creative conversations. With your knowledge and enthusiasm you contribute to the further growth of iChoosr!
- Craft every detail of branded projects, from initial idea through to production;
- Work with the marketing team partners to understand marketing goals and brand strategy;
- Jam with your brand design peers to concept creative ideas based on the marketing briefs;
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to execute creative solutions across different channels, such as websites, email & social media campaigns, product launches, blogs and many more;
- Create assets for our multiple visual identities and ensure brand standards are being followed.
Who are you?
- Ambitious and enthusiastic above all;
- You have a Graphic Design or Design-related degree and with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital agency or in-house setting;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Love to cut complex problems and developing simple and feasible solutions;
- Deliver inspiring, provocative, and disruptive designs on large and small tasks based on a brief in short amounts of time;
- Clear communication skills and ability to express complex ideas clearly;
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus;
- Knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals;
- Impress us with a strong portfolio with past design and creative projects.
What do we offer you?
- An ambitious, highly professional and fun international organization
- Working with enthusiastic, sincere and smart colleagues who work together in an informal way;
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits;
- Fresh new laptop (Macbook Pro or Windows) also for personal use
- Great place to work in Amsterdam Centre with occasional travel;
- Becoming part of a market leading, innovative and sustainable company.
Are you enthusiastic?
Does this job at iChoosr appeal to you then please let us know! A call can be easily arranged to see if there is a potential match. Contact us through [email protected] or call +31 85 0470 440