As a Graphic Designer, you will help take our brand to the next level. Creating aesthetically pleasing designs for both internal and for external use. You will be working in the creative team, creating presentations, marketing material, illustrations, brand guides, and videos to help make the brand stay core to its vision. If you have a desire to create and inspire you are the right fit for our team!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You work closely with the design and commercial team. Together you will take our brand and brand style to the next level;
- Create banners, presentations, infographics, and social media assets;
- Responsible for creating designs for merchandise, and printing material for commercial events in the Netherlands and across the globe;
- Create assets that can convey a story and brand purpose. This can include illustrations and videos;
- Create infographics that can simplify quantitative and qualitative data;
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies;
- Ensure brand consistency.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a keen eye for detail and thrive on perfection and design consistency. You believe that design can make the world a better place;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related discipline and you have a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience;
- You can speak English fluently and you live in Amsterdam or surrounding areas with sponsorship;
- You have key knowledge of working with “Adobe Suite” products such as Illustrator, and Photoshop, and you can translate and visualise ideas and concepts;
- You have a love for Typography, design systems, and how human psychology is affected through art;
- You are able to solve problems and design with accessibility in mind.
Nice to haves:
- Video editing skills;
- Know the ins and outs of setting up a design for print handoff;
- Have worked closely with a marketing team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- You will be working in a fast-growing startup that is still at an early stage, meaning there’s a lot of room for impact;
- We value personal growth and we’ll do whatever we can to set you up for success;
- Great office lunches! Meeting new people, fresh food made daily with a great atmosphere!
- A great team with supportive coworkers, who enjoy fun outside activities such as sporting events or company drinks with the team!
- We also have extra benefits such as a Classpass discount, subscription to Swapfiets, and more!
- Flexible and hybrid working policy, dependent on candidate and contract.