As a Business Development Representative, you will be part of the Sales team at uButler. This is a great start for your commercial career as there is a lot of room to grow; Business Development Manager could be your potential next step. In this role you will gain a lot of experience in the business development field and it will give you the opportunity to develop your skill set quickly.
Your main responsibilities will include proactively contacting prospects and helping them to understand the value of uButler to move them forward in the sales process. You will use different methods such as phone and email, in order to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities. As the first point of contact to our clients, you will play a key role in creating the best first impression possible and have a huge impact on the success of the company. You will work closely together with the Business Development Manager and occasionally join the demos with potential clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Constantly searching for new business opportunities by contacting prospects, staying up to date on market developments and using your own network
- Schedule demos for the Business Development Manager and prepare meetings by providing relevant information
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify target client profiles, determine strategic sales approaches and execute prospecting campaigns
- Gain knowledge and understanding of our value proposition and the relocation industry
- Work autonomously and responsibly within the Sales department to contribute to company growth
What we’re looking for
- 0-2 years of professional work experience in business development
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable with reaching out to new people
- You are ambitious for a career in sales, immensely excited about our service, and have an internal drive to contribute to the company’s success
- You fit in at a rapidly growing, largely informal, modern organization, and can handle a significant amount of responsibility
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You live in Amsterdam or surrounding areas
What’s in it for you
- A Full time contract
- A company laptop & phone
- 22 holidays!
- Classpass credits
- Your own, personal subscription to Swapfiets!
- Room for own initiatives and improvements
- A company lunch like no other! Think of a full dining hall, meeting new people, fresh food, and a great atmosphere. It is like that e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!