Welcome to the world of iChoosr
We are a young, growing, international, privately owned company. Since our start in 2008 we have grown into an organization with over 120 colleagues who work across the US, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Poland and Japan.
Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition. We do this by organizing group buying projects for sustainable products such as renewable energy contracts and rooftop solar & storage and heat pump installations.
We are human centered, meaning that in everything we do, we look at the world through the eyes, hearts and minds of humans. This allows us to create the ideal customer journey for both consumers and our partners via our digital platform.
Since 2008 we have helped 2.5 million consumers to switch to a renewable energy contract and we have helped over 140.000 people to install a solar system on their roof and generate their own electricity.
What will be your role?
In this challenging role you’ll collaborate closely with the marketing team and the internal design team to develop design toolkits and templates, to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output. You will proactively identify emerging design trends, understand our marketing goals and the iChoosr brand strategy.
You’ll develop and evolve branded assets for internal asset libraries and you contribute to robust internal creative conversations. In addition, you are responsible for developing and producing logos, the illustrations and icons, executing your own brand material, tools and communication, POS design, advertisement design (online/offline), social media templates and newsletters. Additionally you will ensure that the brand design system is well maintained and continues to further evolve.
- Work with researchers and/or strategists to understand customer pains, needs and wants;
- Jam with your brand design peers to concept creative ideas based on the marketing brief;
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to execute creative solutions across different channels such as websites, email & social media campaigns, product launches, blogs and many more;
- Work with marketing partners to Iterate based on both qualitative and quantitative data;
- Develop new branding concepts for our new company initiatives that role out quarterly;
- Produce innovative multi-platform creative from start to finish (you must love to face an empty white artboard!);
- Maintain high standards for typography, color selection and composition;
- Support product launches and all relevant company initiatives from a creative point of view, maintaining brand consistency across all assets;
- Build, edit, and deliver files across all mediums – from social media assets to large and small scale print assets.
Who are you?
- You have a pragmatic design approach , are a conceptual thinker and creative problem solver;
- You have a Graphic Design or Design-related degree with at least 3 years of experience in a digital agency or in-house setting;
- A strong portfolio showcasing visual design skills and libraries and you’re a self-starter who brings new ideas to the table;
- Mastered design tools such Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc;
- Excellent communication, time management and multitasking skills and are fluent in the English language, written and spoken;
- Ability to express complex ideas clearly, while collaborating closely with teams and external stakeholders;
- Solid knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other design fundamentals;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
What do we offer you?
- An ambitious, highly professional and fun international organization;
- Working with enthusiastic, sincere and smart colleagues who work together in an informal way;
- Excellent salary, secondary benefits and growth possibilities within the organisation;
- Fresh new laptop (Macbook Pro or Windows) also for personal use;
- Great place to work in Amsterdam Centre with occasional travel;
- Becoming part of a market leading, innovative and sustainable company.
Are you enthusiastic?
Does this job at iChoosr appeal to you then please let us know! A call can be easily arranged to see if there is a potential match. Contact us through [email protected] or call +31 85 0470 440