As a UX Designer at uButler, you and our design team are the innovators and building blocks that will take uButler to the next level. Together with the product and engineering team you will have the possibility to shape our smart systems to great innovation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will help us redesign our software solutions both on mobile applications and in-house systems.
- You will be part of the first engineering squad that will work closely together with the Engineers on new features.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Design user flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Ensure a consistent brand identity through design, and updating to new look and feel
- Set up research methods and feedback loops with our stakeholders
- Translate strategy into well defined journeys, flows and wireframes
- Build prototypes (and validate these with users if needed)
- Challenge stakeholders with your vision and ideas
- Work closely with stakeholders and design team on the final product and delivery.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience in the field of User Experience Design or Product Design.
- You are fluent in English
- You live in Amsterdam or surrounding areas
- You excel in a rapidly growing, modern organization, and can handle a significant amount of responsibility
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.)
- Visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Ability to showcase your end to end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience supporting designs by a broad mix of qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of uButler’s brand, design and accessibility standards, works closely with the design system and contributes to the design system and brand guide.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and a broader product and engineering team in order to continually raise our bar for quality, while also taking on mentorship
- You have a flexible attitude and are independent
- Drive a partnership with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Interaction design experience with ability to define how an experience should behave based on understanding people’s needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale. Use appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great office lunches! Meeting new people, fresh food made daily and a great atmosphere!
- An environment with many opportunities and room for your ideas and improvements.
- The ability to make a significant impact on the future design of our technologies.
- A great team with supportive coworkers, who enjoy fun outside activities such sporting events or company drinks with the team!
- A Classpass discount
- A subscription to Swapfiets
- A subscription to Masterclass
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!
DO WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?
Wonderful! Our mission is to create the best digital relocation service there can possibly be and we will not stop until we succeed! Do you want to be part of this great journey? Click on the apply button!