Looking to accelerate your career at a fast-growing scale-up in Amsterdam? Are you comfortable being the first hire to penetrate the German market, surrounded by driven and ambitious people who help you get the most out of yourself? If you’re looking for a unique opportunity, fast personal growth and a steep learning curve, read on!
Returnista offers innovative solutions to e-commerce companies to optimize their product returns process. We are part of the Challenger50 of Sprout, a list of the 50 most innovative and fast growing companies of the Netherlands that challenge the status quo.
The returns process is often a moment of frustration for both consumers and webshops. We are turning this obstacle into value. This makes us highly relevant for our target group, especially now e-commerce is going through fast growth. We are continuously developing ourselves and are bringing groundbreaking innovations related to the returns process to the market.
As an SDR (Native German Speaking) at Returnista, you approach e-commerce companies in the German speaking market, to trigger them to witness a demo of an Account Executive. Lead lists are already prepared, so you can get started right away with reaching out. Demo meetings are successfully generated by letting the leads think about their returns process and spark their curiosity about how our solutions can help them.
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and determined
- Talking to leads give you a boost of positive energy
- You are an excellent listener
- You are driven and goal oriented
- You are able to work independently
- You love achieving success, and celebrating success together
- Execute multi-channel outbound sales activities, predominantly making outbound phone calls
- Gaining an understanding of what a lead needs
- Sparking a lead’s curiosity how they can improve their returns process
- Successfully plan a demo meeting between a lead and an Account Executive
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the team
- Reach targets