We are currently looking for a passionate Fullstack Developer (3+ years of experience), who wants to join us on our mission of creating the leading digital relocation solution to manage the move and stay of international employees across the world. As a Fullstack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software applications that are used by your colleagues, our clients and the people we relocate every day. If you are a passionate and collaboration-minded developer, we’re offering you the opportunity to make a real difference in a scale-up environment and shape the future of uButler.
As a Fullstack Developer at uButler, you will be responsible for:
- Building new features and systems in our technical landscape. This includes adding functionalities in our mobile app, that is used by the people we relocate daily, as well as maintaining and extending our client-facing and internal portals that were developed in-house;
- Working closely together with your fellow engineers in pair programming/mob programming sessions to solve problems and tackle features with a collaborative mindset;
- Aligning with our design and product department to ensure that our applications meet all of the requirements of our users;
- Using a test-driven approach to ensure all of our codebases are well-tested and documented;
- Extending our design system to make sure that we provide a consistent experience across all platforms;
- Identifying improvements in our CI/CD pipelines, tools, or other aspects of the developer experience to make sure the team can work smoothly and deploy multiple times per day without any hassle;
- Contributing to our RFC library where we track bigger changes or tech decisions so they’re documented and well discussed with the entire team;
- Working with our tech stack, mainly consisting of React, React Native, Expo, GraphQL (Apollo), Node.JS (Express), TypeScript, PostgresQL, MongoDB, Docker, Storybook and Jest.
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience. Your experience does not have to be in our tech stack – if you have experience in a similar framework or language and you feel confident in your ability to adapt, we can help you get up to speed with our tech stack, no problem;
- You have a strong product mindset and experience working in product-based companies;
- You are able to collaborate on features of varying sizes, on different platforms and in different frameworks. You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team with designers and product managers and feel comfortable providing a technical perspective on feature requests;
- You are able to work in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines. You feel comfortable working on multiple projects at once and deploying to production at least daily;
- You have a fluency in English and live in Amsterdam or surrounding areas.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of a tight-knit development team of around 10 people who love closely collaborating together;
- Joining a team that has created their own product from scratch and are professionalizing it further every day;
- Competitive salary, good terms of employment and a beautiful office in Amsterdam;
- Great secondary benefits including Swapfiets and more;
- Unique working experience with the opportunity to quickly develop and grow;
- Being part of a fun, energetic and international team that is always in for some great jokes;
- Outstanding company lunch, fun activities including (sport) events, Friday drinks and more.
DO WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?
Wonderful! Our mission is creating a chat-based mobility solution to manage the relocation and stay of local hired employees across the world and we will not stop until we succeed! Do you want to be part of this great journey? Apply now or for more information please contact:
Stijn Hutschemaekers | Talent Acquisition Manager | [email protected] | +31 (0)85 047 04 40