As our Client Success Manager, your main responsibility will be to build long lasting relationships and help the clients understand the value of our service. You will also handle all operational questions and identify and resolve any potential issues. Next to the operational part, you will be responsible for continuously developing the Client Success role, setting up new structures, coming up with creative ideas etc. You will have a lot of responsibilities and freedom to make our clients real influential advocates and help the company further scale.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be involved in new partnerships from the beginning, onboard new clients and help them better understand the value of our service.
- Build strong, long lasting relationships and you are responsible for renewing contracts.
- Encourage client advocacy through surveys, case studies, testimonials etc.
- Attend operational meetings, solve (operational) requests and potential issues.
- Prepare and attend quarterly meetings with clients, where you together with your colleagues will present data insights, explain (product) developments and discuss other relevant topics.
- Work on customized reports based on client’s needs, together with the Data department.
- Do regular ‘health checks’ and analyze data to help clients discovering aspects of the services that are most beneficial to them.
- Work closely with Commercial, to monitor metrics and identify up/cross sell opportunities.
- Analyze the current Client Success processes and develop/optimize these by coming up with creative ideas; you will have a lot of freedom!
- Meet ambitious targets; KPI’s such as client retention, and revenue growth per client.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in client success, account management, business development or related;
- You have a customer-first mindset, excellent communication skills and are are good listener;
- You are analytical and know how to solve problems when you identify them
- You enjoy working with many different departments and have good time management and organizational skills
- You like to have impact and have an internal drive to contribute to success
- You are immensely excited about our service and eager to get an understanding of the relocation industry
- You fit in at a rapidly growing, informal, modern organization, and can handle a significant amount of responsibility.
- You have a fluency in Dutch and English and live in Amsterdam or surrounding areas.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Full time contract
- Company laptop & phone
- Classpass credits
- A subscription to Swapfiets
- Room for own initiatives and improvements and opportunities to grow and develop
- A company lunch like no other! Think of a full dining hall, meeting new people, fresh food, and a great atmosphere. It is like that e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!
DO WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?
Wonderful! Our mission is to create the best digital relocation service there can possibly be and we will not stop until we succeed! Do you want to be part of this great journey? Register quickly or contact: Medea Weertman | People & Culture | [email protected] | +316 18 53 81 81
uButler is a 24/7 service that provides assistance to international local hires that need to find their way in the Netherlands. Our International Mobility Agents, who work under the alias ‘Sophie’, arrange everything that a newcomer needs when settling in a new country via our special created software. Think about opening a bank account, taking out health insurance to arrange personal matters, like arranging a holiday or looking for a hobby. Our golden formula of well-trained people, combined with a smart system, ensures that international local hires will find their way in the Netherlands within a few weeks! Are you the new link in this technical and innovative scale-up?