As a Privacy officer, you are the privacy champion of uButler. You will act as a contact point for various departments, clients, and supervisory authorities. Using your expertise and experience you will expand upon our existing privacy and data protection structures, to maintain compliance in current and new regions. If you have a legal mind and a genuine interest in data protection and technology, you’re the right fit for our team!
What you’ll be doing
- Inform and advise the management and employees of their obligations under the GDPR, other (relevant) regulations, and contractual obligations
- Improve processes on data subject requests and other GDPR obligations
- Maintain data mapping and a record of processing
- Conduct audits and monitor compliance with data processing regulations
- Advice on data protection impact assessments (DPIAs)
What we’re looking for
- You have a minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably as a privacy or compliance officer in an internationally operating company.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related discipline, preferably in law.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the GDPR and a willingness to analyze and implement related laws in other jurisdictions.
- You speak English fluently, and preferably Dutch
- You have an understanding and curiosity about new technologies
Nice to have skills
- Previous experience in a scale-up
- Knowledge of ISO27001:2013 and similar certifications
- CIPP/E certification
What’s in it for you
- A full-time contract
- A company laptop and phone
- Classpass discount
- A subscription to Swapfiets!
- Great office lunches
- Room for creating impact in the company
- Fun activities with coworkers, such as sporting events, company dinners with your team, and drinks on Friday!
- Being part of a young, talented, and cool team with a unique culture