As a Product Designer at uButler, you and our design team are the innovators and building blocks that will take uButler to the next level. Together with the product and engineering team you will have the possibility to shape our smart systems to great innovation.
What you will be doing
- You will help us redesign our software solutions both on mobile applications and in-house systems.
- Being responsible for the development and management of the UX design process with the design team.
- Conducting user research. Applying the appropriate techniques such as Kano modeling etc to extract user-centric feature sets
- Driving stakeholder and user workshops
- Creating UX reports and documents such as personas, canvases and journey maps
- Delivering and testing sketches, wireframes and prototypes (lo and hi-fi)
- Conducting usability studies, mental modeling and other tests such as AttrakDiff, etc as the project dictates
- Having a fairly good grasp of UI principles
- Demonstrate a good understanding of uButler’s brand, design and accessibility standards, work closely with the design system and contribute to the design system and brand guide.
- Having a decent understanding of various development frameworks, the constraints and the hidden opportunities
- Work closely with stakeholders, engineering, product and design.
What we are looking for
- We expect you to have around 3+ years of experience. With that level of experience, we would expect you to be able to work and communicate with the design, product and engineering team. You will need to apply the UX design process on small or large features on different frameworks/platforms such as designing for mobile and web, dashboards etc.
- As a Product designer we value empathy and critical thinking. It is crucial to understand the user’s needs but also be able to understand the company’s vision. At uButler we do not want to create just another product but one that puts user’s first. Creating an enjoyable and smooth experience.
- Ability to showcase end to end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- You live in Amsterdam or surrounding areas with sponsorship.
- You leave your ego at home – we treat each other with respect and empathy, and we expect new colleagues to do the same. New ideas are always welcomed and never attacked.
What is in it for you?
- You will be working in a fast growing startup that is still at an early stage, meaning there’s a lot of room for impact. The work that you’ll do will help shape our design organization and digital product for years to come.
- We value personal growth and we’ll do whatever we can to set you up for success.
- Great office lunches! Meeting new people, fresh food made daily and a great atmosphere!
- A great team with supportive coworkers, who enjoy fun outside activities such sporting events or company drinks with the team!
- We also have extra benefits such as a Classpass discount, subscription to Swapfiets and more!