Incision is looking for an ambitious theatre nurse who wants to impact surgical care worldwide
- Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Do you have a passion for surgery and education?
- Do you enjoy working on innovative training materials that improve healthcare worldwide?
- And do you want to work in a dynamic international scale-up atmosphere?
Then come and join the Incision team!
Incision is on a mission. We believe that everyone deserves the best surgical care, which is why we strive to become the global standard in surgical training and team performance. We help surgical professionals, surgical assistants and teams to share their skills and knowledge to make a global impact on surgical operations.
We have created a globally accredited and award-winning platform with both 2D and 3D e-learning modules, using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. We have recently launched a workflow support product for the operating room, continuing the rollout of new functionalities on our platform. We are the leading go-to platform for and used by thousands of medical professionals worldwide.
What you will do
Your work at Incision consists of creating medical content for our online learning platform. You are responsible that the content is correct and up to the latest standards. Together with e-learning specialists, video editors, animators and other scrub nurses, you will work on creating the best online content possible.
Are you the one?
- You love a challenge and you want to work in a new dynamic environment
- You see opportunities in how surgical education can be improved
- You have a creative mind and are willing to learn new skills
- You are enthusiastic about education and you get excited about innovation in healthcare
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in the UK as surgical theatre scrub nurse
- You are detail-oriented with a passion for precision and delivering quality
- You are a strong communicator and have outstanding English verbal and written communication skills
Wat wij bieden
- The opportunity to make an impact on improving surgical care worldwide
- A tailored onboarding program for you to learn the needed skills to hit the ground running
- Working in a true scale-up culture, mentality and atmosphere
- Collaboration with, and learning from, a highly talented and motivated team in our Amsterdam HQ (and remote)
- A market conform salary and secondary benefits
- Flexible working options: from HQ in Amsterdam or remote from home in the UK!