As a Talent Acquisition Manager at uButler, you will get the opportunity to identify hiring needs and showcase your eye for talent that fits in our rapidly expanding organization. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who is capable of keeping an extensive overview of all recruitment processes at the company, and in addition, eager to improve our employer branding. For this position, we feel a fluency in English is a must, as communication is vital in order to run all recruitment processes in a smooth manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Promoting, organizing, improving monthly recruitment events.
What we’re looking for
- 3 – 5 years of relevant in-house experience in an international start-up / scale-up / hyper-growth environment
- Experience recruiting for hard-to-fill technology vacancies (software or hardware)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong data driven approach in decision making
- You are proactive and well organised
- Able to prioritise multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, evolving work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites.
- A background, and/or interest in the field of employer branding
What’s in it for you
- A Full time contract
- A company laptop
- A company phone
- 22 holidays
- Your own, personal subscription to Swapfiets!
- Classpass discount
- A lot of events and sport tournaments
- Room for own initiatives and improvements
- A company lunch like no other! Think of a full dining hall, meeting new people, fresh food, and a great atmosphere. It is like that e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!