Product Marketing at Incision is an exciting and dynamic (new) role at Incision that works closely with product, sales, marketing, and customer success. Our team is a vibrant group of medical professionals, and industry leaders in product, entrepreneurship, and marketing, who obsess over finding ways to discover, position, message, package, and launch products in ways that no one else does.
In this role, you will deliver cross-organizational product marketing. You will serve as the driving voice behind how we package and bring our products to market, ensuring awareness and adoption. You’ll be in charge of making sure that new content is technically accurate, across blogs, feature pages, social, sales and customer success presentations, and any other digital media.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a deep technical knowledge of Incision, our products and technologies, and a relentless drive to help Incision to take our content to the next level. Your long-term success will depend on your ability to work closely with Incision’s internal teams, and most importantly, you’ll need to be okay with taking ownership of big objectives with big goals, working autonomously, and maintaining a bias for action.
- Drive awareness of Incision’s products and features both among potential customers and existing customers, constantly sharpening the value proposition
- Develop and pitch campaigns that contribute to increased product usage
- Operationalize/execute product marketing work plans
- Assists in other functions of Product Marketing, i.e. contributing to the product roadmap and planning
- Build key messaging: Transcreate existing and upcoming product features into crisp, powerful benefits that resonate with our target audience and ultimately drive acquisition, adoption and retention.
- Product Enablement: With your strong customer and product understanding, you will educate and excite customer-facing teams about our products.
- Coordinate and execute on feature launches and Go-To-Market activities with various teams to drive awareness, engagement and adoption of our products across markets.
- Collaborate with our international cross-functional teams and adapt our positioning and messaging to the needs of other markets. And help influence product roadmaps based on customer pain points, needs and competitive landscape.
- Create internal and external marketing collateral: E.g. Product pages for our website, Product Newsletters, Demo videos, product sheets, sales battlecards, and other product collaterals.
- +5 years of product marketing experience
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS product marketing
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives
- Startup experience is a plus
What to expect in the first 30 days:
- Get to know the team, product, and customer
- Develop a strategy to take Incision’s product marketing to the next-level
- Develop a plan to contribute and achieve 2023 OKRs
- Organize our competitor research and positioning
What to expect in the first 90 days:
- Contribute meaningfully to product marketing
- Build alignment with Incision’s marketing and product orgs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our products and services
What to expect in the first year:
- Run two campaigns, that contribute meaningfully to product usage
- Develop multiple predictable and repeatable product marketing activities
- Source and create multiple customer stories
- Align messaging across partners, channels, and internal organization
- Freedom & flexibility; fit your work around your life
- A true scale-up mentality & atmosphere: we all work hard on services that will improve the world and provide development opportunities for talent!
- Market standard package for a scale-up environment based on your experience
- A fun, energetic team that loves humor
- Variety of in-person social events to build connections and have fun
- Incision Swag
- Hybrid working: at least 2-3 days in our Amsterdam HQ, rest can be done remote
Incision embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.