Our challenge is to make sure that all financial risks bunq and its users are exposed to are within our appetite. This is your chance to keep both users and bunq safe by defining and monitoring different risk policies – no bad moves, no suits & ties.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Here to break free from the status quo and challenge what banking is and can do, together we built a fully mobile bank & gave you the power over your money. At the end of the day, it’s about making life easy so you can save time, save money and save CO2.
What do you stand for:
Transparency, freedom and continuous improvement. The belief of continuously improving things defines who you are. With Ownership, Effective Communication and User-Centred Thinking as your core values, you’re driven to push boundaries and innovate.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Understanding data and the possibilities to incorporate this in your risk analysis with the use of PHP, Python, Matlab or R
- Defining and monitoring risk regarding treasury and financial risk limits; model validation of financial risk models; ensure they are accepted by DNB
- Developing and owning risk policies and stress tests
- Setting up comprehensive financial and operational controls
- Mitigating risks through our product approval process
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Working remote possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices – we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you’re with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations – bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq