Incision is on a mission. We believe that everyone deserves the best surgical care, which is why we strive to become the global standard in surgical training and team performance. We help surgical professionals, surgical assistants and teams to share their skills and knowledge to make a global impact on surgical operations.
We have created a globally accredited and award-winning platform with both 2D and 3D e-learning modules, using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. We have recently launched a workflow support product for the OR, continuing the rollout of new functionalities on our platform. We are the leading go-to platform for and used by thousands of medical professionals worldwide.
What will you do?
Incision’s commercial team is growing fast and has ambitious plans entering several new markets. We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to facilitate this growth. You will be instrumental in gaining insightful sales data analysis to help drive sales performance. You will set up processes and maintain Incision’s CRM and relevant tech stack, so that the sales team can focus on bringing deals in.
You will work together with our experienced SaaS sales team and Business Development managers, who are keen to share their knowledge and boost your development.
- Supporting the sales team operations tasks to support the overall business goals
- Maintaining the current sales tech stack (Hubspot, Outreach, Kluster, PandaDoc, etc)
- Ensuring sales process adoption and identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to enhance sales effectiveness
- Responsible for the integrity of sales data for reporting purposes
- Organizing data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness, together with the head of growth
- Monitoring and analyzing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive business decisions and coordinate and ensure accuracy of sales forecasts
- Coordinate finalizing RFI’s / RFP’s in partnership with sales by engaging with key departments while building an RFP repository
Who are you?
- You have at least a bachelor degree, and an interest in the medical field
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years
- You are structured, have good organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Analytical mindset, pro-active and strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge of sales funnel analysis and sales forecasting
- Comfortable with juggling facts, figures, and number crunching
- You operate as a team player to achieve shared goals across multiple functions
- Experience with CRM packages like Hubspot and/or Salesforce
- A challenging and rewarding job with lots of opportunity to learn and grow
- The opportunity to make an impact on improving surgical care worldwide
- Working in a true scale-up culture, mentality and atmosphere
- Collaboration with a highly talented, motivated and fun team in our Amsterdam HQ (and remote)
- A full-time job (40 hours a week) with salary matching your experience