Our challenge is to provide a flawless candidate experience. This is your chance to continuously improve and speed up the process by taking the lead on scheduling and organising tests, interviews and trial days.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Here to break free from the status quo and challenge what banking is and can do, together we built a fully mobile bank & gave you the power over your money. At the end of the day, it’s about making life easy so you can save time, save money and save CO2.
What do you stand for:
Transparency, freedom and continuous improvement. The belief of continuously improving things defines who you are. With Ownership, Effective Communication and User-Centred Thinking as your core values, you’re driven to push boundaries and innovate.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Being a pro multitasker with amazing organizational skills even under pressure
- Possess the finesse and communication skills for collaborating with hiring managers, candidates and colleagues
- Providing the best candidate experience by ensuring we always get back to them bunq style and in a timely manner
- Helping bunq in hiring the best talent in order for us to grow and scale further
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Working remote possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices – we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you’re with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations – bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq