Incision (www.incision.care) is on a mission. We believe that everyone deserves the best surgical care, which is why we strive to become the global standard in surgical training and team performance. We help surgical professionals, surgical assistants and teams to share their skills and knowledge to make a global impact on surgical operations.
We have created a globally accredited and award-winning platform with both 2D and 3D e-learning modules, using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. We have recently launched a workflow support product for the OR, continuing the rollout of new functionalities on our platform. We are the leading go-to platform for and used by thousands of medical professionals worldwide.
What you will do?
As one of our Product Owners, you will be responsible for continuously driving user value. With your vision, skills and insights you and your development team help develop Incision’s platform further. Of course you don’t do that alone. Together with other stakeholders (UX design, commercial team, content team and users) you work on the (integral) Product Vision, Roadmap & Backlog. Your main product domain is managing Incision’s newly launched product which supports OR teams to prepare and perform better.
Based on feedback, business needs and data insights you develop and validate functionalities and monitor usage and performance.
- You will own the product backlog in Jira, work closely with the development and design team to continuously drive user value.
- You work together and align with the other PO’s and stakeholders to discuss priorities.
- You speak to users to understand their needs so that we focus on the right opportunities.
- You optimize, together with management, business teams and other stakeholders, the roadmap and the vision of the products.
Are you the one?
- You have at least a Bachelor’ Degree;
- You have at least two years of experience as a Product Owner;
- You have previous experience with SCRUM;
- Proficient in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Experience with mobile platforms is a plus;
- Committed to putting the best product on the market and an affinity with healthcare;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to work together with stakeholders and your team.
What you will get?
- The opportunity to make an impact on improving surgical care worldwide;
- A true scale-up mentality & atmosphere;
- A full-time job, with market standard package for scale-up environment;
- Opportunity to grow and develop as we grow as a business;
- Working in our Amsterdam HQ (and remote).