We are looking for an experienced partnership manager with a focus on acquiring, managing and optimising installer partnerships.
Welcome in the world of iChoosr!
We are a young, growing, international, privately owned company. Since our start in 2008 we have grown into an organization with over 120 colleagues who work across the US, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Poland and Japan.
Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition. We do this by organizing group buying projects for sustainable products such as renewable energy contracts and rooftop solar & storage installations.
We are a human centered, meaning that in everything we do, we look at the world through the eyes, hearts and minds of humans. This allows us to create the ideal customer journey for both consumers and our partners via our digital platform.
Since 2008 we have helped 2.3 million consumers to switch to a renewable energy contract and over 130.000 people to install a solar system on their roof to generate their own electricity.
What will be your Role?
Solar Together group-buying schemes are built on satisfaction and success for all stakeholders. The schemes work by gathering a large group of consumers to create efficiencies for the solar and storage installers which they can pass on to consumers in the form of competitive pricing for the panels and systems.
The iChoosr team works closely with installers throughout the scheme to ensure clear communication, smooth processes and high quality of service, which is key to delivering the scheme outcomes and best-in-class customer experience we expect.
As Installer Manager for UK Solar you will be responsible for engaging with installers as we launch in new regions, then managing the (relationship with) solar installers, coaching them in the scheme processes and for delivering optimal installation results from each scheme.
You have a dual role with installers; not only monitoring their progress and ensuring they meet contractual requirements, but also building a robust and open relationship in which you provide feedback and discuss opportunities to optimise the customer journey (processes) in order to achieve efficiencies; improve customer satisfaction and higher conversion rates (reduce cancellations).
You will manage all stages of the process of installer engagement, from pre-auction engagement with the market and qualification of potential installers through to delivery of installations. This includes management of some third party relationships such as trainers and technical inspectors.
This means that:
- You have strong relationship management skills and are able to quickly build robust working relationships with your installers and partners (on multiple levels);
- You are confident presenting the opportunity to potential installers;
- You identify opportunities for improvement in processes and the customer journey for several ongoing projects;
- You manage the suppliers on the objectives of the schemes in terms of communication, progress, quality and administration;
- You actively involve the most important stakeholders in the course of the projects;
- You are able to interpret contractual requirements and communicate them with suppliers to ensure adherence;
- You advocate best practice and advise on possible improvements in the operational processes internally and at suppliers, and you contribute to its implementation;
- You share best practice with the wider supplier management team;
- You travel around the UK to spend time on location at installers’ offices;
- You are familiar with operational aspects of solar installations, or able to quickly get up to speed with these.
Who will you be working with?
As a key part of our installer management team, you also work closely with the Business Manager for UK Solar and with the UK Solar operations team.
As a team you deliver the solar schemes and work to continuously improve them, but the Installer Manager is primarily an outward facing role and you will need to spend time visiting installers. Restrictions permitting, you will be required to travel within the UK to spend time on location at installers’ sites. You will also seek to build relationships with other Installer Managers working on our solar projects in other countries (Netherlands, Belgium and Japan) in order to share learnings and best practice.
Who are you?
- You have at least 7 years work experience in commercial partnership and/or operational management role;
- You have a sharp, strategic eye and are always looking for opportunities to improve and optimise;
- Your communication skills ensure that you know how to get people involved in your ideas;
- You are able to influence stakeholders;
- You have a proven history of improving operational performance or implementation processes;
- You are fascinated by the technology and opportunity of solar panels.
What does iChoosr offer you?
- A challenging position within a professional and growing international organisation;
- A competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package
- Space for personal development and career opportunities;
- A flexible and inspiring workplace in the center of London with travel around the UK and to other European offices as needed;
- Enthusiastic, sincere colleagues who work together informally.