We are looking for an ambitious doctor who wants to improve healthcare worldwide!
- Are you a medical doctor and ready for a new challenge?
- Do you have a passion for surgery?
- Do you enjoy working on innovative training materials that improve healthcare worldwide?
- And do you want to work in a dynamic international scale-up atmosphere?
Then come and join the INCISION team!
Incision (www.incision.care) is on a mission. We believe that everyone deserves the best surgical care, which is why we strive to become the global standard in surgical training and team performance. We help surgical professionals, surgical assistants and teams to share their skills and knowledge to make a global impact on surgical operations.
We have created a globally accredited and award-winning platform with both 2D and 3D e-learning modules, using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. We have recently launched a workflow support product for the operating room, continuing the rollout of new functionalities on our platform. We are the leading go-to platform for and used by thousands of medical professionals worldwide.
What you will do
Your work at Incision consists of creating the medical content for the online courses and for our workflow support tool. You help to determine which content is useful for our users and help to gather or create it. You work closely with surgeons, both inside and outside our company, to create high quality content to ensure a first class learning experience to our users.
Are you the one?
You have master’s degree in medicine and an affinity with surgery and you like to create relevant, meaningful content. Incision is a young, innovative company that wants to work smarter and faster every week. We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic colleague who continues to critically consider our own work process, an enterprising physician who likes to do things differently. Because our teaching materials are of very high quality, we are looking for someone who naturally has an eye for the smallest details – who continues until the product is flawless. Finally, due to our international clients, good command of the English language is required.
Wat wij bieden
- We offer a very nice, challenging job for people with an interest in surgery and with a drive to improve the quality of care worldwide.
- On the one hand you remain directly involved with medical content, but you also learn all kinds of skills in the field of project management, film production and entrepreneurial thinking.
- A job (32-40 hours) and a salary that matches your experience;
- A scale-up atmosphere and mentality: we work together on a cool product that makes healthcare better!
- Hybrid working between our nice office in a central, easily accessible location in Amsterdam and from home.
- A fun, energetic and young team full of humor!