For a growing, international software and services company (100FTE+), which has been successful in human engagement for over 10 years, we are currently recruiting a thought leader in human behavioural science in the Netherlands.
As thought leader, your assignment is to make the organization even more passionate on human behaviour. Why do people do what they do? How can we make complex issues more simple and understandable for everybody? And how can we use our knowledge to help people make the right choices? These are the types of questions you will work on daily. This will stimulate the organization to gain even better insights in behavioural psychology, behavioural design and customer experience.
In this Management Team position you will lead the highly motivated behavioural teams and focus together with them on becoming a leader in engaging humans. This role is about being an inspirator to apply a more scientific approach and put the human in the center of everything the organization does.
You will inspire, identify relevant trends and drive knowledge. You will set the vision, engage stakeholders and make the organization more enthusiastic about human behaviour; in writing, via workshops or presentations. A key factor in your success will be collaborating and leveraging the expertise with all the business teams to help them achieve their goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set and drive a strong vision around human behaviour and monitor relevant trends;
- Inspire and challenge the internal organization for further professional and personal growth;
- Work closely together with the (international) business teams on realizing their business goals;
- Empower, manage and coach the behavioural teams and act towards the organization as a specialist, thought leader and sparring partner;
- Take the lead in finding solutions; give new insights on human engagement towards the organization and map the intention and needs of our (end)customers.
- Master’s degree in with a minimum of 5 years’ experience;
- You are being seen as an expert in for example: human behaviour, behavioural economics, consumer marketing, consumer insights, customer experience, behaviour research and/or behavioural psychology;
- Eager, curious and passionate about human behaviour, innovation and technology;
- Team player with strong people management skills; positive, enthusiastic and with an affinity for problem solving;
- A relationship builder with an challenger mindset; able to listen, inspire and communicate on all levels;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a fluency in Dutch and English.
What’s on offer:
- A challenging thought leadership position within a growing and exciting international organization;
- Working with enthusiastic, sincere and smart colleagues who work together in an informal way;
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits;
- Great place to work in Amsterdam Centre with occasional travel to Antwerp and London.
- Becoming part of a market leading, innovative and sustainable company.
For more information, please contact [email protected] or call +31 85 0470 440