As a knowledge Manager, you will be responsible to create, monitor and spread knowledge across the whole organization. At uButler we strive for operational excellence, we want to provide the international hires with a relocation experience they will never forget. The knowledge Manager plays an important role in this mission. You gather and provide information (knowledge) which is essential for our organization to be able to answer all questions of these international hires, and information (knowledge) which is essential for our international hires to know in their first period in their new region. If everyone is well informed and the knowledge is up to date, you’re doing a good job!
- Gather essential relocation knowledge by performing research.
- Adding this relocation knowledge to our systems (both internal- as external).
- Monitor the use and quality of this knowledge and improve our systems and workflows accordingly.
- Communicate changes in knowledge or added knowledge to all stakeholders.
- Work closely together with our international expansion team to prepare the organization for expansion by researching relocation knowledge in new regions.
- Customize the service according to the needs and wants of the Global Employee
What we’re looking for
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in (Applied) Sciences
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
- You have some experience in copywriting or content creation
- Your microsoft skills are top notch
- You are assertive as well as creative (your information should not only be correct, but also fun to read!)
- You’re a team player and have excellent communication skills (you’ll be working with a lot of stakeholders!)
What’s in it for you
- A challenging responsibility for building and maintaining professional relations
- A unique working experience and the opportunity to quickly develop
- Cooperation with young professionals
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!
- A company lunch like no other! Think of a full dining hall, meeting new people, fresh food, and a great atmosphere. It is like that e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!
- Your own, personal subscription to Swapfiets!
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam!