For a fast growing, international company (100FTE+) based in Amsterdam we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior HR Business Partner. In this challenging role, you will be creating a great experience for their employees at all stages of employment and provide their managers with timely and up-to-date advice based on the latest HR policies, processes and procedures. You are the link between the employees and management and you advise them with all types of HR questions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for an effective administration of employee documentation, including contract management and creating and updating policies;
- Work closely with the HR Manager and in addition to the daily HR operations, you work actively on (international) HR projects;
- Responsible for performance management and providing employees feedback on their performance;
- Working on talent reviews and succession plannings;
- Guide employees through the onboarding- and offboarding process and provide them with your best advice, to ensure a positive employee experience;
- You will contribute to all general HR processes in which we staff, onboard, develop, inspire, retain and organize work.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in HR;
- You have knowledge about HR policies, HR systems and the Dutch labour laws;
- You are used to work in a high-paced environment, willing to learnand will always find a way to make something work;
- You are proactive, have high problem solving skills and a bonus point if you have project management skills;
- You are a people person and you know exactly how to make someone feel appreciated;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English and you live in- or around Amsterdam.
What’s on offer:
- A challenging position within a fun, growing and exciting international organization;
- Working with a young and enthusiastic team of international colleagues;
- Competitive salary, good terms of employment and lots of personal development opportunities;
- Lots of space for initiative and room for personal development.