As an enthusiastic Junior HR Business Partner at uButler, you will be creating a great experience for our employees at all stages of employment! You provide our managers with timely and up-to-date advice based on the latest policies, processes and procedures. You are the link between our employees and management and you advise them with all types of HR questions.
Are you proactive, do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and do you like to invest in employee relationships? Then you’re the one uButler is looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for an effective administration of our employee documentation, including contract management and creating and updating policies;
- Guide our employees through the onboarding- and offboarding process and provide them with your best advise, to ensure a positive employee experience;
- You work closely with the HR manager and together with the team you work actively on international HR projects;
- Responsible for performance management and provide our employees of feedback on their performance;
- Working on talent reviews and succession plannings;
- Together with the HR team, you think about various strategies in which we staff, onboard, develop, inspire, retain and organize work;
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience;
- You are a people person and you know exactly how to make someone feel appreciated;
- You are curious, willing to learn and will always find a way to make something work;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and you live in- or around Amsterdam;
- You are proactive, problem solving and a bonus point if you have project management skills.
What’s on offer:
- A challenging position within a fun, growing and exciting international organization;
- Working with a young and enthusiastic team of international colleagues;
- Competitive salary, good terms of employment and lots of personal development opportunities;
- Lot’s of space for initiative and room for personal development.