Our challenge is to make sure we’re in full control of the IT risks that come with running a mobile bank. This is your chance to keep them safe by making no miscalculations and always being on top of things. No room for errors, no suits & ties.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Here to break free from the status quo and challenge what banking is and can do, together we built a fully mobile bank & gave you the power over your money. At the end of the day, it’s about making life easy so you can save time, save money and save CO2.
What do you stand for:
Transparency, freedom and continuous improvement. The belief of continuously improving things defines who you are. With Ownership, Effective Communication and User-Centred Thinking as your core values, you’re driven to push boundaries and innovate.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Having experience with GRC tools and IT risk & security control frameworks
- Understanding code and being able to have an effective conversation with the developer who wrote it; you’ve done the IT audit dance many times
- Taking ownership over and defining IT risks & controls
- Planning and executing security control testing
- Assessing and initiating improvements to business continuity
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Working remote possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices – we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you’re with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations – bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq