As an International Onboarding Consultant, you will be responsible for the entire experience of every Global Employee (GE) in our service, starting with the arrival and ending with a complete and comfortable settlement. Your main responsibility will be to thoroughly analyse what every GE needs and, subsequently, altering GE personal programmes in a way that fits best. As a result of our service being completely online, you will be the face of uButler!
What you’ll be doing
- Enthuse Global Employees through primary video calls and meetings.
- Strategically analyse and subsequently fit every Global Employee with a taylored personal relocation plan.
- Organize the communication process in a clear and adequate manner in order to clarify how important matters are handled in the Netherlands.
- Communicate inter-departmentally on a daily basis with our Global Employee Managers.
- Take charge in handling requests such as requesting VISAs and 30% Tax rulings.
- Onboard the new Global Employees by means of video calls
- Customize the service according to the needs and wants of the Global Employee
What we’re looking for
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in (Applied) Sciences
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
- Your microsoft skills are top notch
- You are assertive as well as creative
- You are social as well as enthusiastic
- You’re a team player
What’s in it for you
- A challenging responsibility for building and maintaining professional relations
- A unique working experience and the opportunity to quickly develop
- Cooperation with young professionals
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!
- A company lunch like no other! Think of a full dining hall, meeting new people, fresh food, and a great atmosphere. It is like that e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!
- Your own, personal subscription to Swapfiets!
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam!