As the Head of Product Operations for uButler, you will be jumping into a dynamic role with the exciting task of supporting the internationalisation and scaling of our fast growing company. You will be the missing link between our different operational departments and act as a central form of authority, communication and vision. You will work closely with our Founders and with our many department leads. You’ll be responsible for a big team of the operational department with three direct reports. Using your expertise and experience to innovate, you will revolutionise how we operate and embed processes which ensure that we continue to provide an incredible service every time to all global employees and to keep our teams feeling fresh and happy too!
What you’ll be doing
- Be responsible for the maintenance of quality output and smooth functioning of multiple teams falling under our Operations department
- Use your expertise and experience to structurally discover and develop new opportunities for improvement and align with your many internal counterparts and implementing structured plans contributing to the company’s future growth by focussing on clear objectives
- Managing and increasing efficiency in the company wide communication processes and playing a key role in operational excellence strategy
- Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission
- Focusing on departmental budgets and ensuring health and safety regulations are adhered to
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of professional work experience in operational management
- You are ambitious, immensely excited about our service, and have an internal drive to contribute to the company’s success
- You have strong leadership skills and enjoy mentoring others on the job and bring a positive attitude and energy into the workplace and inspiring others
- You are proactive with a degree of independence and eager to contribute new ideas and solutions, and have an internal drive to contribute to the company’s success and you have entrepreneurial spirit!
- You have a strong ability to prioritize effectively, juggle multiple urgent tasks at once you love being busy with meaningful work!
- You fit in at a rapidly growing, largely informal, modern organization, with a motivated and driven team, and can handle a significant amount of responsibility and have the ability to think along and outside of the box
- You are fluent in English (bonus points if you also speak Dutch or German)
- You live in Amsterdam or surrounding areas
What’s in it for you
- A Full time contract
- A company laptop and phone
- Classpass discount
- A subscription to Swapfiets!
- Room for own initiatives and improvements and opportunities to grow and develop
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!