Are you a dynamic and motivated individual, who excels at collaborating with many different internal and external stakeholders to deliver first in class event marketing programs? Do you thrive in an international and fast paced environment that can be deadline-driven in the run up to an event? Are you driven to ensure that everything is prepared down to the last detail for our teams and get a kick out of a successful event? Then you might be the perfect member to join our Marketing team!
- Manage all aspects of select event marketing programs, including content and program development, experience and visual design, vendors, communications, promotions, and production
- Research, plan and maintain the regional calendars of events including 3rd party industry conferences and virtual event series
- Own and drive logistics and execution of all planned events; help shape event themes, work with outside vendors, oversee fulfillment/inventory levels, manage events’ sales staffing
- Educate the sales team and sales development reps on new and existing field marketing activities being performed
- Support Incision’s demand generation and sales goals through regional field and industry events
- Collaborate with the internal organization on Incision’s strategic event sponsorships and go-to-market execution plan via partner events
- Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post-event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
- Help evaluate all regional campaigns’ impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investments
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for events
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources & budget
- Set goals and define metrics for each event campaign including targeted lead flow
- Manage internal field and events communication between sales and marketing
- Represent Incision to counterparts at partners and vendors
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years of proven B2B event marketing experience
- Experience in Hubspot
- High proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Google Apps)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and preferably Dutch as well
- Experience building and delivering field marketing campaigns, events, and partner activity.
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Embodies strong organizational skills, ability to anticipate the needs of sales
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude
- Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Ability to travel frequently as needed to support in-person events
- Freedom & flexibility; fit your work around your life
- A true scale-up mentality & atmosphere: we all work hard on services that will improve the world and provide development opportunities for talent!
- Market standard package for a scale-up environment based on your experience
- A fun, energetic team that loves humor
- Variety of in-person social events to build connections and have fun
- Incision Swag
- Hybrid: Working at least 2-3 days a week in our Amsterdam HQ, rest can be done remote.
Incision embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Type of job: Marketing
Sector: MedTech & Life Sciences