As the Direct Operations Manager for uButler, you will be jumping into a dynamic role with the exciting task of supporting the internationalization and scaling of our fast growing company, while managing the core operation of uButler: the International Mobility Agents (IMAs). The IMAs are responsible for handling the 24/7 chat service to manage the relocation and stay of local hired employees across the world. You will act as a central form of authority, communication and vision for the International Mobility Agent (IMAs) department and work closely with our many department leads. You’ll be responsible for a big team of the operational department with four direct reports that manage the part time group of IMAs. Using your data driven mind & skill set, expertise and experience to innovate, you will revolutionize how we operate and embed processes which ensure that we continue to provide an incredible service every time to all global employees and to keep our teams feeling fresh and happy too!
What you’ll be doing
- Be responsible for the maintenance of quality output and smooth functioning of the International Mobility Agent (IMA) team falling under our IMA department
- Use your expertise and experience to structurally discover and develop new opportunities for improvement
- Align with your many internal counterparts (mainly People & Culture and Operations) and implementing structured plans contributing to the company’s future growth by focussing on clear objectives
- Managing and increasing efficiency in the company wide communication processes and playing a key role in operational excellence strategy
- Improving the operational systems, processes and policies of the Communication department in support of the organization’s mission
- Focusing on being the internal point of contact for all IMA related practices, maintaining (planning) stability within the IMA group and standardizing the workflow with SOPs
- Focus on identifying and the implementation of potential product improvements to further optimize the product of uButler and help the operations to the next level
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of professional work experience in operational management
- You are ambitious, immensely excited about our service, and have an internal drive to contribute to the company’s success
- You have proven leadership skills and enjoy mentoring others on the job and bring a positive attitude and energy into the workplace and inspiring others
- You are proactive with a degree of independence and eager to contribute new ideas and solutions, and have an internal drive to contribute to the company’s success and you have entrepreneurial spirit!
- You have a strong ability to prioritize effectively, juggle multiple urgent tasks at once you love being busy with meaningful work!
- You fit in at a rapidly growing, largely informal, modern organization, with a motivated and driven team, and can handle a significant amount of responsibility and have the ability to think along and outside of the box
- Someone who sees opportunities in a big bunch of data and is keen on making data driven decisions to optimize the operations
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (bonus points if you also speak German)
- Bonus points if you have upgraded your skillset with Power BI, Excel (sheets), PPT, SQL
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working experience and the opportunity to quickly develop;
- A challenging responsibility for building and maintaining professional relations;
- Room for own initiatives and improvements and opportunities to grow and develop
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!