We are a young, international, fast-growing organisation with over 110 colleagues in six countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Japan.
We are experts in Human Engagement. We develop and create services that activate target groups, consumers and companies. We connect communication, platform and delivery in a smartly thought-out customer journey. We have grown by organizing group purchases of solar panels and energy for consumers. More than 2.5 million households in Europe have been set in motion by iChoosr and have opted for green electricity, solar panels, remediation of asbestos roofs or increasing their living comfort. We are looking for new concepts in several markets to prepare our company for the future. We have set ambitious goals for this. By 2050, our goal is to have set 50 million people in motion.
What will be your role?
As a digital campaign specialist, you are responsible for setting up, managing, and optimising all paid social and search advertising in the Belgian market. You make sure iChoosr remains visible on all major paid advertising channels. While you do this, you always stay sharp that the online campaign strategy fits into the general campaign strategy. More concrete this means:
- You set-up, optimise and manage the online campaigns;
- You advise on paid search marketing matters like budgeting, targeting and testing opportunities;
- You help your colleagues with the execution of the entire campaign (on and offline);
- You develop a campaign strategy for all paid media channels;
- You stay ahead of the developments in online advertising;
- You work together with and manage our creative partners.
What technical skills are we looking for?
We are looking for a digital campaign specialist who is willing to continuously develop yourself. Someone who is multi-employable, but with a focus on paid advertising.
The following skills should be part of your knowledge set:
- Google search (Google Ads);
- Facebook & Instagram paid (Ads manager).
The following skills are a plus:
- Google Ads display and video;
- Microsoft Ads search;
- Google Analytics;
- Basic graphic skills.
Who are you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in online advertising;
- You are experienced in paid search and paid social;
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- You are an excellent communicator: you are social, and you can translate your technical knowledge to the business teams and other stakeholders;
- You are innovative and creative: you think out-of-the-box, you can easily see connections and you can translate best practices from other contexts to iChoosr’s;
- You dare to take risks and feel good in an environment where “Fail fast, learn fast” is the motto;
- You speak and write native Dutch and you are fluent in English.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to lift the digital campaign of a fast-growing international company to a higher level;
- A chance to further develop your campaign/advertising skills: learn about and test new advertising tools;
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with fun, smart and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way;
- A nice and fun office in the centre of Antwerp, 10 minutes’ walk from Central Station and easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or scooter;
- A full time contract of 39 hours/week, 20 vacation days + 6 ADV days;
- Of course, we also pay you a competitive salary supplemented with meal vouchers, eco vouchers and an interesting insurance package for your health and pension.