Welcome to the world of iChoosr
iChoosr is a young, growing, international company with 110 colleagues spread out over Belgium, the Netherlands, Great-Britain, Poland, the USA, and Japan.
At iChoosr we believe in the power of the consumer, which is why we organise group-buying schemes for products like Solar PV installations and renewable energy contracts. The premise is simple: together you can achieve more than alone. At iChoosr, we want all stakeholders to benefit: the consumers, suppliers, and Community Leaders we work with. Over 2.5 million households in Europe and outside have saved with iChoosr.
Together with numerous local authorities and partners we organise domestic group-buying schemes for Solar PV in the UK. With marketing campaigns, we gather interested individuals, after which we hold an auction with vetted Solar PV installers. The winning installer is allowed to provide the scheme’s participants an offer for a Solar PV installation.
The customer is a central pillar in every project we hold. A clear website, understandable information and great customer service are essential for us in organising a successful scheme.
Data analytics within iChoosr
The Data team empowers and inspires iChoosr colleagues to make data-driven decisions, in order to actively drive company growth. We don’t operate based on gut feeling, but embed all key decisions in data.
The Data Team is pivotal to all of iChoosr’s teams, be it the Campaigning team, Project Managers, or Customer Service, and to that end, Data Specialists have a crucial role to play. We are always searching for ways to improve business understanding and support stakeholders with actionable insights.
As a Data Specialist you will be continuously challenged to help translate data to actionable insights and explore new areas of growth for the organization. You’ll work together with three teammembers and are closely aligned to our Development and Campaigning teams.
What will be your role?
Together with the Data team you will work on a more strategic level on the following topics:
- Reply to ad-hoc data requests from other teams
- Work hands-on with the Data team to manage the end-to-end process: scope projects, build pipelines, synthesize results, build dashboards and reports
- Communicate with business and cross-functional teams, defining metrics they track, planning report structures, making it visually appealing and easy to understand, and automating the reporting process in our BI system
- Measure the impact of both existing and new features and growth experiments on our key metrics
- Rolling-out ‘data-as-a-service’ approach for stakeholders to make data easy to access, understand and take action on
Who are you?
- 1-3 years of experience in analytics (ideally growth) within a customer-centric organization
- Extensive experience writing SQL queries and working with large datasets
- Experience in analytics and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, GA, Amplitude)
- Expertise in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Ability to build clear, concise and informative dashboards
- Ability to convey complex analysis results clearly to all levels of stakeholders
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) in Dutch and English
Nice to have
- Programming skills in R/Python
- Knowledge of dataflow tech stack
- General knowledge of data science methods and applications
What does iChoosr offer you?
- A challenging position within a professional and growing international organisation
- A pleasant and inspiring workplace in the centre of Amsterdam
- Space for personal development and career opportunities
- Enthusiastic, sincere and smart colleagues who work together informally
- A competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package, including health insurance