Incision (www.incision.care) is on a mission. We believe that everyone deserves the best surgical care, which is why we strive to become the global standard in surgical training and team performance. We help surgical professionals, surgical assistants and teams to share their skills and knowledge to make a global impact on surgical operations.
We have created a globally accredited and award-winning platform with both 2D and 3D e-learning modules, using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. We have recently launched a workflow support product for the operating room, continuing the rollout of new functionalities on our platform. We are the leading go-to platform for and used by thousands of medical professionals worldwide.
What you will do
The Customer Support Specialist role sits within Incision’s Customer Success team and is vital for the success of our customers and organization. In this role you’ll report directly to the CCO (Chief Customer Officer) and will be responsible for supporting both our commercial (customer success and sales) teams, and our customers.
- Managing inbound support tickets
- Onboarding and Renewing smaller customers
- Implementation support on high importance customers
- Support on internal projects
- Helping improve customer success/customer support processes
You’ll be a great match for our team if you:
- Speak English and Dutch fluently
- Have experience in a SaaS company
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever changing, environment.
- Are interested in gaining more experience in the world of customer success.
- Like collaborating with different teams within the company (product, sales, customer success)
- Want to make a difference in the world, by helping us improve surgical care around the globe.