Welcome in the world of iChoosr
We are a young, international, fast-growing organisation with over 110 colleagues in six countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Japan.
We are experts in Human Engagement. We develop and create services that activate target groups, consumers and companies. We connect communication, platform and delivery in a smartly thought-out customer journey. We have grown by organizing group purchases of solar panels and energy for consumers. More than 2.5 million households in Europe have been set in motion by iChoosr and have opted for green electricity, solar panels, remediation of asbestos roofs or increasing their living comfort. We are looking for new concepts in several markets to prepare our company for the future. We have set ambitious goals for this. By 2050, our goal is to have set 50 million people in motion.
What will be your role?
As a Customer Service Officer you will represent an important role in customer contact within our UK energy and solar panel projects. We make clear, contractual agreements with the supplier about the implementation of the project, but customers can express their concerns and / or complaints about the supplier or the group purchase to us. You will receive these escalations from our UK based call center, via the stakeholders we work with or by email directly from the customer. You will take immediate action and analyze the problem. You will engage with the supplier and inform the customer and other stakeholders about the solution. This also includes good aftercare: you check whether everything went well and whether further steps are needed. Calling, emailing, arranging and solving the problem with personal attention for the customer, that’s what gives you energy and satisfaction.
Furthermore you are also the ears and eyes of the project team. You discuss ideas to structurally prevent frequently occurring questions and complaints.
More concrete, your responsibilities as a Customer Service Officer include the following tasks:
- Together with a team of Customer Service Agents you are responsible for contact with customers;
- You perform quality checks on the customer contacts of the Customer Service Agents;
- You coach the Customer Service Agents on hard and soft skills and guide them during busy periods;
- You analyze trends to implement improvements and translate customer questions into content for communication and our website;
- You proactively support the UK project team and guide Customer Service Agents (students) during busy periods;
- You work with other stakeholders to improve processes.
Who will you be working with?
As a Customer Service Officer you will become part of the Customer Service Team. You coordinate your own activities within this team with the Customer Service Manager. You work internally closely with the Project Managers Energy UK and Project Managers Solar UK: together you monitor the progress of the projects and introduce improvements. Within your role you have a great deal of independence, while still working together with many different colleagues.
Who are you?
- You can think an act on a Bachelor degree level;
- You can deal with complex questions and complaints and you have an optimistic and helpful attitude;
- You are an excellent planner and you enjoy working with a wide range of tasks;
- You work carefully and keep an overview;
- Coaching experience is an advantage;
- You are able to recognize and analyze problems and have a focus on improving;
- You are proactive, independent, service-oriented and you can switch easily;
- You have a perfect oral and written command of the English language (you can understand Dutch well, but you do not have to master it perfectly);
- When allowed again after Covid, you are willing to travel on a regular basis to our iChoosr offices in Antwerp and London.
What does iChoosr offer you?
- A broad and challenging position with accompanying responsibilities and freedom in an inspiring and dynamic work environment with fun, smart, creative and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way;
- Sufficient room for personal development and growth within the company;
- A nice office at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, easily accessible by public transport or bicycle;
- Of course we also pay a competitive salary supplemented with 25 vacation days.