Our challenge is to grow the bank of The Free all across Europe. This is your chance to prove progress every day – no red tape, no excuses. Eva wants to bank like a local; understand her needs, local market, and communication style.
Here to break free from the status quo and challenge what banking is and can do, together we built a fully mobile bank & gave you the power over your money. At the end of the day, it’s about making life easy so you can save time, save money and save CO2.
What do you stand for
Transparency, freedom and continuous improvement. The belief of continuously improving things defines who you are. With Ownership, Effective Communication and User-Centred Thinking as your core values, you’re driven to push boundaries and innovate.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Excellent understanding of local users (consumers & small businesses), their needs and how to communicate to them when it comes to handling their financial lives
- Good understanding of competition for banking- and financial services in the local market.
- Ability to define and execute on local commercial strategy (incl. delivering on budget and revenue targets)
- Ability to communicate to & manage a broad set of stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Product, external partners, regulators) and make branch setup and commercial success happen
- Language skills (German & English a must have)
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary that grows as you grow
- Great colleagues that share your mindset
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq.