Our challenge is to make sure that our users have the smoothest banking onboarding. This is your chance to make sure there are no bad experiences and no unnecessary waiting times – just making life easy for our users.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Here to break free from the status quo and challenge what banking is and can do, together we built a fully mobile bank & gave you the power over your money. At the end of the day, it’s about making life easy so you can save time, save money and save CO2.
What do you stand for:
Transparency, freedom and continuous improvement. The belief of continuously improving things defines who you are. With Ownership, Effective Communication and User-Centred Thinking as your core values, you’re driven to push boundaries and innovate.
Test your bunq fit
Before we talk about how you can make a difference in this role, we first want to help you find out if bunq is the environment for you to succeed. To assess your mindset and drive, we give you 2 tests. First, a bunq fit test, then a role fit test.
Role specific skills:
For you to be successful as a Commercial Partnership Manager, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
- Business Judgement
Skills we’re looking for:
- Having great analytical and quantitative skills and not even the smallest detail escapes you
- Great negotiation skills and never back down
- Creating and fostering long-term relationships with our current and future partners and suppliers
- Conducting competitor research to keep us ahead in the game
- Crunching time on contracts – ensuring the best deal conditions for bunq and saving potential
- Putting processes in place for recurring re-assessment and RfPs
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Great colleagues that share your mindset
- Working remote possibilities that only get better with time
- We support your learning, growth and fitness with a personal development budget and a wellness program
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq.