Our challenge is to increase the speed of our international growth through strong branding. This is your chance to challenge the status-quo of marketing and use data, stories and innovation to brand the bank of The Free.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Here to break free from the status quo and challenge what banking is and can do, together we built a fully mobile bank & gave you the power over your money. At the end of the day, it’s about making life easy so you can save time, save money and save CO2.
What do you stand for:
Transparency, freedom and continuous improvement. The belief of continuously improving things defines who you are. With Ownership, Effective Communication and User-Centred Thinking as your core values, you’re driven to push boundaries and innovate.
Skills we’re looking for:
- A proven track record of driving international brand marketing campaign development and execution with experience in PR, Socials, Influencer, TV, offline / online advertising
- A natural born leader with experience as an International Marketing Manager in a B2C start-up environment
- Ensuring that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns
- Using a data driven-approach to analyze the success of marketing campaigns and create reports
- Creating and managing bunq’s brand marketing strategy while leading a motivated and collaborative team
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Working remote possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices – we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you’re with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations – bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq