Do you want to contribute to the growth of a fast-growing scale-up together with your team within the BeNeLux market? Are you only satisfied when the goal has been achieved, and are you an expert in convincing and enthusing others? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As Sales Marketer New Business you’re the link between marketing and sales. The marketing department plays a major role in increasing Evidos’ brand awareness and bringing in new customers. Sales is focused on converting leads into actual customers. As a Sales Marketer New Business you are (jointly) responsible for generating and following up (warm and lukewarm) leads within the BeNeLux market. You see opportunities to increase the number of leads and you know exactly how to convert potential customers into warm leads. You think along in setting up original and relevant campaigns from which new leads arise, you have the first contact with these leads and you assess them in conversation with sales. In addition, you know how to map out the needs and business case of potential customers and then you ensure adequate follow-up. You act as a sparring partner, think in solutions and know how to convey the added value of Evidos. In short: you do everything you can to generate new business! In this role you get a lot of freedom to come up with initiatives and thus make a crucial contribution to the growth of Evidos! Not only for the Dutch market, but also for countries such as Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom.
What were looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You have just graduated, have some commercial experience and are looking for a dynamic working environment with varied work activities;
- You are verbally strong, have the goodwill on the phone and are able to connect the right colleagues based on customer needs;
- You would like to learn more about recruiting potential new customers and expanding the existing network.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
Evidos, an Entrust company, is an international cloud platform for digital signing and digital identification. Based in Haarlem. We offer several products and services:
Complete webportal, API or mobile app for electronic signatures.
– ID Proof
Solution to verify Government IDs / Passports of employees, clients or other users.
– ID Connect
Solution for secured log in, through identified procedures and biometric verification.
Our goal is to make business procedures and paperflows digital and sustainable, by reducing waste and road traffic.
We aim to make a social contribution for the long term and we also consciously build sustainable relationships. We do so by having them simply and quickly sign digital documents with legal safeguards.
Evidos was recently acquired by Entrust, giving us a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection. We are ready to scale from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the coming years.
Working at Evidos
At Evidos we strive to make our work environment as happy and healthy as possible. We believe that recreation, proper opportunity, a healthy work-life balance and team building is important. We give our over 40+ colleagues the autonomy and opportunity to develop themselves through the many career opportunities we have. Next to work, we do lots of fun things together. An organized VR-game day, BBQ on the beach, our weekly paddle games, bouldering and even a 4-day trip to Valencia helped us create an atmosphere that is both motivating but also having fun together in a safe environment. We all value spending time together and building a thrustful working relation with each other.