Have you recently achieved your Bachelor or Master’s degree and are you eager to start your career, but do you first want to discover and develop your talents? Then this one-year traineeship at Evidos is the perfect first step for you!
As a trainee at Evidos you start a one-year adventure within our fast-growing organization. During this one-year traineeship you will have the opportunity to further develop your interests and ambitions within 3 different departments: Customer Success, Sales (as inside sales representative) and Marketing (as sales marketer new business).
What does the year look like?
- 3 months Customer Success: You are the first contact for our existing and new customers, from the moment the deal is closed by our sales colleagues and the cooperation starts. In addition, you guide our customers through the onboarding process, you are the point of contact for pilots and ongoing projects and you help our customers with questions about the use of our platform and other services. You also provide monthly online training to our customers and share their experiences with the product team, so that we can continue to improve our services.
- 3 months Marketing: You are the link between marketing and sales. The marketing department is responsible for increasing the brand awareness of Evidos and bringing in new customers. Sales is focused on converting leads into real customers. Youre responsible for generating and co-generating (warm and lukewarm) leads. You see chances to increase the number of leads and know exactly how to turn future conversions into warm leads.
- 3 months Sales: Together with the other sales colleagues, you are responsible for bringing in renewal customers. You are the contact person for our customers by telephone, chat and email. With your enthusiasm about digitization and the right evidential value, you take our (potential) customer or partner into the world of Evidos. Hereby you convince them to enter into a partnership with us. In addition, you ensure the correct follow-up and you do everything you can to ensure that the final agreement is concluded with each other.
You follow the last 3 months of the traineeship within the department that suits you best and in which you want to develop. During these 3 months you will write an improvement plan for the department. You also spend a day with the CEO and a week with the product management, to get an impression of their daily work and all what is involved ;).
And after this year? First of all, we will celebrate together that you have successfully completed the traineeship. We guarantee that you will develop yourself into a real professional at a fast pace and that you will also have a great year!
What were looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You are at the start of your career, or you would like to learn something new from another sector;
- You have just graduated, have some commercial experience and are looking for a dynamic working environment with varied work;
- You are ambitious, eager to learn, enterprising and structured.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
Evidos, an Entrust company, is an international cloud platform for digital signing and digital identification. Based in Haarlem. We offer several products and services:
Complete webportal, API or mobile app for electronic signatures.
– ID Proof
Solution to verify Government IDs / Passports of employees, clients or other users.
– ID Connect
Solution for secured log in, through identified procedures and biometric verification.
Our goal is to make business procedures and paperflows digital and sustainable, by reducing waste and road traffic.
We aim to make a social contribution for the long term and we also consciously build sustainable relationships. We do so by having them simply and quickly sign digital documents with legal safeguards.
Evidos was recently acquired by Entrust, giving us a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection. We are ready to scale from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the coming years.
Working at Evidos
At Evidos we strive to make our work environment as happy and healthy as possible. We believe that recreation, proper opportunity, a healthy work-life balance and team building is important. We give our over 40+ colleagues the autonomy and opportunity to develop themselves through the many career opportunities we have. Next to work, we do lots of fun things together. An organized VR-game day, BBQ on the beach, our weekly paddle games, bouldering and even a 4-day trip to Valencia helped us create an atmosphere that is both motivating but also having fun together in a safe environment. We all value spending time together and building a thrustful working relation with each other.