Have you recently achieved your Bachelor or Master’s degree and are you eager to start your career, but do you first want to discover and develop your talents? Then this one-year traineeship at Evidos is the perfect first step for you!
As a trainee at Evidos you start a one-year adventure within our fast-growing organization. During this one-year traineeship you will have the opportunity to further develop your interests and ambitions within 3 different departments: Customer Success, Sales (as inside sales representative) and Marketing (as sales marketer new business).
What does the year look like?
- 3 months Customer Success: You are the first contact for our existing and new customers, from the moment the deal is closed by our sales colleagues and the cooperation starts. In addition, you guide our customers through the onboarding process, you are the point of contact for pilots and ongoing projects and you help our customers with questions about the use of our platform and other services. You also provide monthly online training to our customers and share their experiences with the product team, so that we can continue to improve our services.
- 3 months Marketing: You are the link between marketing and sales. The marketing department is responsible for increasing the brand awareness of Evidos and bringing in new customers. Sales is focused on converting leads into real customers. Youre responsible for generating and co-generating (warm and lukewarm) leads. You see chances to increase the number of leads and know exactly how to turn future conversions into warm leads.
- 3 months Sales: Together with the other sales colleagues, you are responsible for bringing in renewal customers. You are the contact person for our customers by telephone, chat and email. With your enthusiasm about digitization and the right evidential value, you take our (potential) customer or partner into the world of Evidos. Hereby you convince them to enter into a partnership with us. In addition, you ensure the correct follow-up and you do everything you can to ensure that the final agreement is concluded with each other.
You follow the last 3 months of the traineeship within the department that suits you best and in which you want to develop. During these 3 months you will write an improvement plan for the department. You also spend a day with the CEO and a week with the product management, to get an impression of their daily work and all what is involved ;).
And after this year? First of all, we will celebrate together that you have successfully completed the traineeship. We guarantee that you will develop yourself into a real professional at a fast pace and that you will also have a great year!
What were looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You are at the start of your career, or you would like to learn something new from another sector;
- You have just graduated, have some commercial experience and are looking for a dynamic working environment with varied work;
- You are ambitious, eager to learn, enterprising and structured.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
About Signhost (previously Evidos)
Signhost, an Entrust solution, is an international cloud platform for electronic signatures and digital identification based in Haarlem, the Netherlands.
These two solutions are each offered in dedicated products:
- Signhost Electronic Signature: Electronic signing for digital contracts through APIs, mobile apps, or a web portal.
- ID Proof Digital Identification: A solution to digitally verify Government IDs/Passports of employees, clients, or others, via a mobile app.
Our aim is to digitize and make business procedures more sustainable, reducing waste and road traffic. We strive to contribute to society in the long term and actively build sustainable relationships. This is achieved by facilitating the simple and quick signing of digital documents with legal safeguards.
Signhost was recently acquired by Entrust, providing us with a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection. We’re prepared to handle scaling from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the years ahead.
Working at Signhost
At Signhost, we are dedicated to cultivating a work environment that prioritizes happiness and well-being. We strongly believe in the importance of leisure activities, ample growth opportunities, maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and fostering teamwork. With a team of over 55 dedicated colleagues, we empower each individual with the autonomy to chart their career path through our diverse range of career development opportunities.
Beyond the confines of our work, we engage in a plethora of enjoyable activities together. These include organized VR gaming days, delightful beachside BBQs, weekly paddle games, thrilling bouldering adventures, and even an unforgettable 4-day excursion to Valencia. These shared experiences have not only motivated us, but also solidified our bonds in a secure and enjoyable environment. We place immense value on the time we spend together, as it strengthens our trust and builds robust working relationships amongst our team members.