Are you a proactive developer and are you looking for an opportunity to shape the security development within a fast growing organization to the next level? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
In this versatile role you will use your degree of freedom to take responsibility in solving the problem at hand. Security has your specific interest. New types of exploits, mitigations, loopholes and practices tickle your curiosity to no end. While colleague devs see code changes as cool new stuff, you spot potential injection vulnerabilities from afar. And whenever you spot unsafe code, you enjoy bringing the team to the next level by sharing your insights. We expect that you solve security problems regardless of the tool, library or framework of the day. You know how to work with C# and you build high quality solutions. This is reflected in your human-friendly written code which is well documented and accompanied with sane tests. At Evidos we’re serious in cultivating a low-meeting environment where you ”the engineer” can be effective in solving our security problems. We take agile serious and therefore *don’t* strictly adopt scrum, kanban or say xp. You take work from a prioritized kanban board and then do whatever is necessary to bring that work into production. In addition, we expect that:
- You understand git well enough for daily use with the commandline. Our history will be enriched with your developer warstories in a readable and clean way. You strive for having a clean source control history and use its benefits. You are able to use git to the fullest;
- You can find your way in our data stores such as sql database, object stores, nosql stores, queues and other nosql stores.
We don’t expect you to know it all and have done it all. We expect you to be candid in whatever you do not know. From there, we trust you’ll take a (deep) dive whenever you think that’s needed!
What we’re looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- You write tests like good beer. Have a couple really good ones, but never too much;
- You take initiative in growing yourself. Either you’re a self-learner or you take online courses yourself;
- You determine your own path for growth and chose if that path is human-centric or tech-centric;
- You take your time and resources to solve the security problem at hand, whatever you deem necessary.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Best available hardware, 7% pension-related contribution and travel cost reimbursement;
- Devplace were devvers are central;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
Evidos, an Entrust company, is an international cloud platform for digital signing and digital identification. Based in Haarlem. We offer several products and services:
Complete webportal, API or mobile app for electronic signatures.
– ID Proof
Solution to verify Government IDs / Passports of employees, clients or other users.
– ID Connect
Solution for secured log in, through identified procedures and biometric verification.
Our goal is to make business procedures and paperflows digital and sustainable, by reducing waste and road traffic.
We aim to make a social contribution for the long term and we also consciously build sustainable relationships. We do so by having them simply and quickly sign digital documents with legal safeguards.
Evidos was recently acquired by Entrust, giving us a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection. We are ready to scale from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the coming years.
Working at Evidos
At Evidos we strive to make our work environment as happy and healthy as possible. We believe that recreation, proper opportunity, a healthy work-life balance and team building is important. We give our over 40+ colleagues the autonomy and opportunity to develop themselves through the many career opportunities we have. Next to work, we do lots of fun things together. An organized VR-game day, BBQ on the beach, our weekly paddle games, bouldering and even a 4-day trip to Valencia helped us create an atmosphere that is both motivating but also having fun together in a safe environment. We all value spending time together and building a thrustful working relation with each other.
Do we have your attention?
Feel free to reach out to Stijn on +31 85 047 0440 or send an email to [email protected]
A pre-employment screening (performed by Validata) is part of our application process.