Our partner builds world-class, high-performance Sports Cars and EV SUVs.
With electrifying new models they are growing fast within Europe.
And due to the high standards of innovations they are looking for an Internationally focused OTA Senior Specialist to join the European HQ based in Amsterdam.
Reporting to the Head of Technical & Warranty, this role will be responsible for leading and managing the Over-The-Air process in the company and ensuring that all vehicles are updated with the latest software and firmware in a timely and efficient manner. The role will closely interact with Engineering, Quality and Sales & Product marketing entities/departments across the globe.
- Develop and implement OTA strategies, processes, timelines and tools that meet the needs of the company and its customers.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Quality and Sales & Product marketing teams in the definition of the best OTA strategies to be deployed on the vehicles to solve issues and improve the product.
- Oversee the OTA project management and prioritize tasks based on their importance and urgency.
- Ensure that all OTA updates meet quality and security standards and are properly documented.
- Collaborate with software and hardware teams to identify, diagnose and resolve OTA related issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest OTA technologies and best practices and recommend improvements to the OTA process.
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders, customers, and partners about the status of OTA updates and their impact.
- Identify, create and manage relevant internal OTA meetings, committees and attend, on behalf of the company, relevant meetings and committees.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in OTA software updates or a related fields like operation phase management, release management, change management etc. .
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in OTA tools, processes and technologies, including server and cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies.
- Proven EV technical experience and know-how.
- Extensive knowledge of diagnosis tools and reports.
- Confident in managing data and create reporting.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Performance related bonus.
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme.
- This role will be working from our Amsterdam office within the flexible working policy.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands without VISA sponsorship.