The Product Marketing Content Specialist directly reports to the Marketing Operations Manager and is expected to provide operational support mainly to the content subdomain of Product Marketing. You will serve as the driving voice behind how we package and bring our products to market, ensuring awareness and adoption.
What are you going to do?
- Provide support in the content subdomain of Product Marketing, i.e. product collaterals, product release content, and other content-related executions
- Creating, copywriting, and managing content for various channels and platforms including but not limited to website, social media, news updates, and other marketing collaterals
- Assists in other functions of Product Marketing, i.e. contributing to the product roadmap and planning, especially if the task is heavy on product content
- Develop and pitch product marketing ideas to contribute to KPIs like app visits, meaningful sessions, and retention rate
- Help operationalize/execute all product marketing work plans while working closely with design, growth, product, and marketing to bring your ideas to life
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy from a product marketing perspective and help execute product launch activities
- Partner with the commercial and the medical team on the creation of industry and vertical-specific content, making sure your enablement materials are commercially impactful.
- Help manage and track collaterals, information, and content maintained by the Product Marketing Team, and alert the Marketing Operations Manager for issues that need attention
Who are you?
- you are flexible and can work under pressure
- you Can multi-task
- you think and act methodical, meticulous and you are well-organized
- you have a good working knowledge of Google Workspace (Google Docs, etc.)
- you have experience with Semrush, Hubspot, Customer.io or similar tools
- Strong analytical abilities
- Persistent and resourceful
- Growth mindset
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills. Experience in copywriting or journalism is a plus
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with content creation, copywriting, and coordination skill, preferably in B2B Marketing
- A degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or a related field of study
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to make an impact on improving surgical care worldwide
- A tailored onboarding program for you to learn the needed skills to hit the ground running
- Working in a true scale-up culture, mentality and atmosphere
- Collaboration with, and learning from, a highly talented and motivated team in our Amsterdam HQ (and remote)
- A market conform salary and secondary benefits
- Hybrid working options: from HQ in Amsterdam and/or remote from home