For a healthtech scaleup company we are looking for an experience Manager People and Organisation to join our team and our mission.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to develop and run all People & Organisation activities. We are a scale-up, so we expect you to combine and enjoy strategy and operations. We are proud to be a truly diverse company: a nice balance of local and international people, where all individuals are valued for who they are and what they deliver (bring to the organization/contribute to the organization). We actively listen to all our employees and together create the best working environment. In alignment with the COO, you draft and own the People roadmap and implement all the ideas/improvements. You will be report into the Chief Operations Officer.
Read on if you enjoy connecting with people of diverse backgrounds who share the same goal of making a positive impact in the healthcare and MedTech industry.
In this role you can combine strategy and operations. You are:
- Responsible for the People roadmap
- Business partner for management
- Providing solicited and unsolicited advice to management and employees
- Responsible for the full employee lifecycle/journey
- Updating People policies in line with current legislation fitting to the culture of the company
- Managing the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Responsible for the People and Payroll administration with support of the Office Manager
- Managing the Talent Acquisition process
- Handling the Expat management
- driving the Employee branding and Employee Listening
Who are you?
- You have a relevant bachelor’s degree, like in human resources, business administration,
- You have 3-4 years’ proven work experience in the field of People & Organisation
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at different levels and from different cultural backgrounds
- You are strong organizational and administrative skills
- You have up-to-date knowledge of all People related laws and regulations
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- You enjoy to work autonomously and proactively
- If you have experience with Expat procedures (IND, 30% ruling, relocation),that is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A stimulating position for 32-40 hours a week.
- A competitive base salary.
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues.
- Freedom to shape the People function in a developing company.
- An opportunity to make a difference for healthcare professionals